ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean it, fix it day in Lancashire

Ph1 Clio sport 172
Hi all.

Im a newbie on here and im just gauging interest on a clean it, fix it morning, afternoon, day at my workshop in longridge, Preston, be good to meet north west and surrounding people and swap info and experience.

Lots of tools available, trolley jack, kettle (bring some biscuits), pressure washer etc. Services 2 mins away for food etc.

Large open yard for photos etc

What say you guys

Abarth 595 Comp
Apologies to the other local guy with the arctic blue 182 whos username I can't remember
hi
my engine bay is atrocious thanks to previous owners so I might be interested as lack of space at home

I'd be up for this depending on date due to work etc. Few bits to sort on the car.

What sorta area is your workshop in @Kevin172 as I want to mess with blow off valve placement so will need to keep taking the car for short blasts with no front bumper on. Better if it's a quiet industrial estate or similar.

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
I'd be keen for this, just recently entered the driving world and had 2 clio's already (first one cambelt snapped after 5 weeks), luckily that was only an 8v. Liked the car and upgraded to a 16v and loving it! I'd love to come down, check out people's cars and also get some ideas!

Clio 182
I'll head up for this, got a few things to check out and not enough time to do it on weekends at the moment!

Ph1 Clio sport 172
Hi all. We shall meet at the services on bluebell way , Preston pr2 5pz .
Shell, spa, subway, Starbucks then head 5 mins away to my workshop area when we are ready . Sound ok meet between 1130 and 1200

Ph1 Clio sport 172
Sorry for short notice guys but I'm having to postpone the meet. I'm heading to north Wales to pick up my 2 year old son. He is on holiday and not well. I'm gonna be looking after him . Sorry again fellas. I'm disappointed

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for short notice guys but I'm having to postpone the meet. I'm heading to north Wales to pick up my 2 year old son. He is on holiday and not well. I'm gonna be looking after him . Sorry again fellas. I'm disappointed

Not a problem at all buddy, hope he gets well soon.