ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 16v 5door..... my first car

Clio 1.4 16v 5dr
IMG_1992.JPG
Hi
I'm From Northolt, Middlesex nice to meet you all.
Hope I'm welcome here got a clio 2002 1.4 16v its not a sport its a 5door... hope i can learn more here about the car its my first car...

Cheers...

PH2 172
[Hi
I'm From Northolt, Middlesex nice to meet you all.
Hope I'm welcome here got a clio 2002 1.4 16v its not a sport its a 5door... hope i can learn more here about the car its my first car...

Cheers...
Welcome,you don`t need a sport in Northolt,as you can get around faster on a pedal bike.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club @Rene-John ! Tidy car that, especially as a first! Don't go too hard on the modifying as your insurance will pull your pants down! Keep an eye out for the next Ace Cafe meet and come along and meet some other members and maybe get some ideas!

Your first car is always the one that you'll miss the most! Yet I've got a feeling that after a year or two, you'll be looking for a 172 or 182 to replace it with.

All the best on the forum bud