ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 pro race 1.2s fitment

megane 265/clio 182
Wanting some pro race 1.2 alloys on my 182 in 15" what ofset etc will I need ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Rimstock are your best bet new, they supply the Ktec racing series?

330 delivered in 40 offset. Or you can order 35 and 60.1 bore but takes 5 weeks ish.

megane 265/clio 182
Thanks guys will look into it today gues 35 and 60.1 bore a little more expensive?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Same price just takes longer

Think the standard bore they supply is 73 with spigot rings to suit.

When you ring ask for Justin with regards costs

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Any one know where I can get the bronze pro 1.2's from in 15"

megane 265/clio 182
Will 35 mean will come out a little further and won't need spacers any more?

megane 265/clio 182
Ordering wheels today. Ideally want to have no spacers but want the wheels out a nice distance but don't rub. Arches are rolled on rear. Is et35 what I want as still seen some people saying they got 5mm spacers on front? Cheers

megane 265/clio 182
Said justin wast about he's placed a order but taken no payment so will ring again tomoz

megane 265/clio 182
I bought these from Rinstock a month ago or so. £330 delivered, I spoke to Steve Cox.
c6e1ff17642f8dbf958d6aadbc70a51b.jpg

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
What's the deal with the 60.1 bore? What does it mean? Looking at getting some 1.2's at some point so it'd be interesting to find out.

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
c6e1ff17642f8dbf958d6aadbc70a51b.jpg

When I phoned up I said that someone had already offered them to me at £330, he then must have applied the max discount available because he agreed with my figure saying it was £331.20.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What's the deal with the 60.1 bore? What does it mean? Looking at getting some 1.2's at some point so it'd be interesting to find out.

60.1 is the correct bore size for the clio. Hole in the middle of the wheel. Or the hub.

Anything lower than 60.1 won't fit unless machined. Anything bigger than 60.1 will need spigot rings. Say 73.1 centre bore

73.1 spigot ring 60.1

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
60.1 is the correct bore size for the clio. Hole in the middle of the wheel. Or the hub.

Anything lower than 60.1 won't fit unless machined. Anything bigger than 60.1 will need spigot rings. Say 73.1 centre bore

73.1 spigot ring 60.1
Ah right cheers!

So are the Ktec cup spec wheels not 60.1 bore seeing as they're for 182's? Would have thought they'd be readily available.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think the ones from rimstock are 73.1 and will fit fine with the correct spigot rings, you can order/specify 60.1 but will take a few weeks.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
The ktec 182 championship ones will be 60.1mm so that they don't require spigot rings and are stamped for the series.

I'm guessing you'd need proof of being in the championship to get them at their discounted price.

megane 265/clio 182
What size bolts am I going to want to use with these with that offset?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know if you find somewhere cheap enough. I'm tempted to put locking bolts on mine.

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I just spoke to rimstock. They can match that price earlier in the thread.

For my 182 trophy

Is et35
7x15

Correct.

It's slightly lowered it won't rub will it?

There for the track.

megane 265/clio 182
Got fitted today currently left spacers on tho as stud conversion goes on today sticks out a little I thing but worried when remove spacers will sit in to far