ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Steering wheel remote & Crossover hiding places!

Inferno 182 cup
Hey guys this is my first post, so be gentle..i recently changed the standard headunit for a Pioneer one and wana use the steering wheel controls if i can? My Renualt one had the radio display on the dashboard (separate from the system..as you probably all know) so was wondering if either of these were right to keep that working and the steering wheel controls? :S

Also has anyone had to hide there crossovers for there component speakers? If so can you recommend somewhere before i start tearing the dash off lol..Thanks for any help!
:)

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/29652-steeringstalk-control-adaptor-p-3474.html

OR

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6913.html

Not sure if they're the right adaptors but I'm guessing so if they say thats what they are for.

But think you need to take the dash off to fit these anyway so might as well do the crossovers whilst your at it.

ive put my cross overs on the door cars like so
p2207081802rz6.jpg

Blk/Gold 182 FF
ive put my cross overs on the door cars like so

have you run an amp wire through to the boot mate?? ive been told that it cant go through the standard gromitt and you have to drill your own hole goin into the engine bay :S i dont rele like the sound of tha lol

Inferno 182 cup
Naaa i havent amped it yet..was just gonna get it all fitted first..as its easy enough to get the headunit out to put it in later :)

my crossovers arent amped yet as i have the standard headunit. theyre just connected to the original wires in the door with a wire going to the new tweeters on the dash
ive painted the rings white as my interior strips and gearknob thing is white :D
p230708161201ou6.jpg