ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - Tidy Up & Track Project

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
It is a 330mm. It's absolutely spot on too. I drove the car today for a good blast just to check everything out and it was great. The smaller steering wheels does make it easier to move the car around and the bit of added weight to the steering is nice too. It's definitely a must to change :up:

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I had a proper look at the camera mount again today to see what everything looked like. If the camera is mounted in the dish thing it does just get a lot of the wipers. It'd have to have something to raise it up which would looks a bit messy really.

iw9WLwU.jpg

b6Ofx4B.png

The other place I've thought of is here:

pAGLGZx.jpg

nSXAki3.jpg

t48pfNG.png

It does give a better view, would be easy enough to mount with glue/nuts/bolts as the trim comes away. Has anyone else mounted a camera here?

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I did have a look at that when I was fiddling around but I'm not sure how the track organisers would like the fixing to be honest? I thought they'd not like it there unless you're allowed adhesive fixings now?

Clio F1 197 Cup
I did have a look at that when I was fiddling around but I'm not sure how the track organisers would like the fixing to be honest? I thought they'd not like it there unless you're allowed adhesive fixings now?
I didn't know track organisers have rules around camera placement?!

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I was due to be at the AM Novice session at Oulton Park tomorrow but it's looking unlikely now :(

I've taken the car for a run out and it developed a horrendous sound at the rear when on the brakes. After a look it looks like 3 out of the 4 brake pad retaining clips are missing - luckily I've not lost any pads though.

wW5eZ5q.jpg

pnGqmnH.jpg

The one that is still there looks like it's upside down though?

Any ideas where I can get a fitting kit this late on a Sunday before a bank holiday Monday?