ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Totally agree with above, these people that think a Clio trophy is worth more than £10K At a push are crazy, like it's been said there has to be fewer trophys about (not just in a garage, I'm talking written off) and another 15/20 years before the above price is even considered IMO.

The Clio Williams are not even fetching that sort of money so why should the Trophy.

The V6 is a totally different kettle of fish, look at the era of the car and what Renault done to it, I can't recall any road going standard car with a 3l V6 crammed into a small 3 door hatch as standard .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
You had yours up at 11k very briefly?

😂

Been stated already on other posts and it was to clearly prove a point that they are clearly not worth that.

As much as I love my trophy it's still a 10 year old red Clio, it's not a late 80s S1 RS.

@optical will back that up as he knew why I done it before I even posted it.
I have also stated I would never sell it and once again stated in another post if I was going to I would be looking at around £6/7k.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Well I expect it will take as long to sell at yours did!!

Does no one actually read in this day and age. Mine was never for sale as such and yes I had an offer on mine but refused as "IT WAS NOT FOR SALE"

It was to prove the 182 Trophys no matter there Condition are not worth anywhere near what people want (£8k+ dreamers)
There is far too many of them on the road and they are no where near old enough.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Does no one actually read in this day and age. Mine was never for sale as such and yes I had an offer on mine but refused as "IT WAS NOT FOR SALE"

It was to prove the 182 Trophys no matter there Condition are not worth anywhere near what people want (£8k+ dreamers)
There is far too many of them on the road and they are no where near old enough.
Id rather be a dreamer than a liar!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
You tried to prove that Trophys are not worth big money by advertising yours for big money?

I'll give you 6k for it depending on age and condition. I think I wrote that the first time around actually.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Been stated already on other posts and it was to clearly prove a point that they are clearly not worth that.

As much as I love my trophy it's still a 10 year old red Clio, it's not a late 80s S1 RS.

@optical will back that up as he knew why I done it before I even posted it.
I have also stated I would never sell it and once again stated in another post if I was going to I would be looking at around £6/7k.
And if you got a buyer at 11k, you would have told the potential buyer clearly: "Sorry, not for sale, was just proving a point"...

.... Righto. :grimacing:

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
16k on the clock and a price tag of £18k

Someone is on the crack pipe
And it only takes one other person on crack to complete the transaction.

I just don't understand these threads - it's worth what someone's prepared to pay for it. Supply and demand. I don't see many other 16k mile, one-owner Trophys for sale right now so if I'm in the market then how do I bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.