ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 headlight choices?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Am i right in thinking the 200 cups came with silver inserts on the lights and the 200 FF's came with black inserts?

When I look on the parts system it also gives a choice for 'projector'. Anybody know what these were fitted to?

Tom

Da

Less
Projectors are what I have, they are an option on the 200 'FF'.

They are the cornering light option I believe.

The Cup lights are the same whether on a 'FF' or a Cup, I think...

Discounted 1*2 parts
Wanting the black inserted ones for mine if they aren't too expensive but thinking i may get the black inserted projectors and use a HID kit as well

As DA said, the projectors are the cornering lights option, which I'll be purchasing and fitting on my 200 soon, though the cornering function won't work.

Cups got chrome surround non-projectors, "FF" 200s got the same but with black surrounds.

Im after black ones for my cup too, reckon it would be cheaper to get the black surrounds with HID kit, but might be wrong, lol

Discounted 1*2 parts
:eek: not looking forward to getting a quote then lol

EDIT - just read on 197.net and they are quoting £356 for a pair

Will get exact prices tomorrow

Last edited:
  Discounted 1*2 parts
Just to give some sort of idea we can do the black insert headlights or the projector headlights for £130 each

if there was enough interest I could arrange a group buy on these?

CLIO 200 RS 2010 FF
Wests renault, i would be interested in doing a group buy for the projector headlights as i am wanting to fit xenon hids to my renault 200 ff

let us know if your going ahead.

James

Megane F1 230 R26
You lot know anyone in the trade??
I've been quoted £93 +Vat for projector lights...Very tempted

Part Number's for projector h/lamps

77 01 072 015 o/s
77 01 072 014 n/s