ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio digital clock/display not working

renault clio
Hello All.
Newbie saying hello and hopefully get some advice.
I have a 2002 clio dynamique 1.2 16v and the digital clock/display in the top cetre of the dash is not working, how easy is it to replace this, is there a step by step guide that I could use.
Thanks for any help with this.

Probe 24v, Jag, Clio
Hi Guys , I am also a newbie and just picked up a little clio with same problem. Is there any guides to swapping one out ?

many thanks in advance

Andy

Renault Clio MK2 1.2
It's a dash off kind of job, did it to mine the other month. Easy enough once it's all off, can get to the (presumed) blown bulbs easily. I'll have a look see if I can find a thread....

Edit: This is the video I used, explains it all pretty well. Have it on your phone or iPad when doing it, makes life so much easier than trying to remember what he does next!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Elaborate on 'not working'? Nothing displaying at all? Have you got the original head unit/stereo in?