ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dillema

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
Right then guys as the title suggests I have a little dillema on my hands and need help deciding.
Story goes I have 3 cars and 1 work van all insured and used through my trade policy thanks to my profession. 2 of my cars are 2002 Renault Clio 172 and the other... 1999 Subaru Impreza RB5 WR Sport. Now obviously I can only drive one car at once and the other sits there. One needs to go but I'm torn in which one to keep. The Subaru is worth a hell of a lot more than the clio and the value keeps going up, I was going planning to boost the clio this year and sell the Subaru but now I'm not sure.
I need help deciding and I'd love to hear from you lot in what you would do and maybe help me decide.
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_2227.JPG

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
172's are ten a penny, RB5's are not! Has it got the PPP pack on it? (Any more pics lol?)

If you turbo/super charge the Clio, it will cost a fortune, and it will break. If you've got a Dimma to play with, keep the Impreza.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
172's are ten a penny, RB5's are not! Has it got the PPP pack on it? (Any more pics lol?)

If you turbo/super charge the Clio, it will cost a fortune, and it will break. If you've got a Dimma to play with, keep the Impreza.
Yeah the Subaru has the full PPP pack and WR Sport.

200,182 Trophy, Cup
I bought an RB5 brand new in 1999 ...T528 JWA. I lost £6k on it when I sold it about 18months later, worst time to sell, market flooded with imported STI WRX stuff, insurance went silly. ........wish I had it now !

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just let me know a time to collect. Can't imagine how difficult this choice is for you.

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
I find it hard because I've owned the Clio for so long and the kind of roads we have down Pembrokeshire it's perfect little blaster where the Subaru is fast in a straight line I'd say the clio would keep on its tail all day on the twisty roads we have.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The rb is awesone mate, an iconic car for so many reasons. I appreciate you love both but the scoob wins hands down.