ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Ph2 Dynamique F4R from Brazil

Clio 2.0 16v
Hi there, how are you doing?

I Got this car as 1.6 16v. As a Track Day lover :evil:, I wanted to upgrade my engine with some 1.6 16v parts (like cams, ECU, etc) or a engine swap (Unfortunately, here at Brazil doesn't exists Clio 2.0, so this could be hard).

After talk to some guys, and Ordones here at Brazil (Which is registered here as well), I definately resolve to made a engine swap. I got some help from a engineer friend who used to swap some engines in his auto mechanic shop.

So here is just some information of that car, but if you guys wanted, I can post after my first clio 1.0 16v Superchager and some videos I have from all the cars on the track.

Actually, this car have:
- Engine: F4R (Complete as I use it every day for now)
- Suspension: Bisltein B14 (Probably will be upgraded to B16 soon)
- Brakes: Citroen VTS Calipers 280mm and Yellow EBC pads (This because I just want to change the calipers, and to do it with Megane here at Brazil, I needed to change everything of suspention as Ordones did. It's working fine)
- Exhaust: Manifold 4x1 (I'm a 4x2x1 fan and probably I'l make in soon) with two mufflers without catalytic converters, 2-inch
- ECU: I'm using from 1.6 16v (gas mixture looks like good .96 to .98). I have another one as well from Clio Cup to just use at track (Have some good differences)

So, after tell you about the car, here are some pics:

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S007.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S008.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S009.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S010.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S011.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S012.jpg

VII_TrackDay_NDA_S001.jpg

And some (Bad local of camera) videos from last Track Day at Interlagos from NDA Racing:

Well, thats it. Hope you guys like of Muse information and help me with next upgrades :cool:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: