ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 220 Trophy mats

Renault Clio
Hello everybody. Can anyone direct me towards some 'proper' mats for the above car? It's got standard Clio mats in at the moment that look a bit naff. I have come across some on the web but they seemed very expensive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I'm also after a dash cam but the mats are my priority - trouble with getting older, the only things I want for my birthday are for my car :). Ash

Renault Clio
That is expensive. Is there no way I can get them 'custom made' or do you think it is worth paying the extra money for the official ones?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
That is expensive. Is there no way I can get them 'custom made' or do you think it is worth paying the extra money for the official ones?
£72 for mats is steep, there's certainly no value in the proper RS mats vs some well fitted eBay items, I just liked the red edging/badge.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
IMG_1357.JPG
I have the same with grey in my white trophy and the red in the black one. I still have the plastics from new on my pedals and door seals :smile: get the rs mats.