ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Saturday 2013

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hello everyone!

It has been announced!

On the 22nd June at Duxford Museum.

I was wondering who from the Norwich area is going to go this year? I missed out on it last year due to getting married but I intend to be there for this one.
If anyone is interested in going down there in a group please let us know (I didn't want to leave it to the last minute)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/announcement.php?f=16&a=115

Already going:

1:LY 182 Markerboy2002
2:RB 182 CUP 182Lady
3:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If me and Dave go we'll jump in a convoy with you lot, gonna speak to Chevington family. Wonder if he'll still have that tiger six?! ;)

So yeah, subscribed so I remember to see what's happening.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Misread your post! Cool, see you there then. Depends a lot on when we book our summer holiday but I can usually wangle something. You can pine over a Djw flamer ;)

Clio 182
Well good, Duxford's really close to me and I'm overdue a visit anyway. I remember going there as a kid when they just got the SR-71 in, that thing made a big impression on me.

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I thought I'd revive this thread and see what everyone's planning to do travel-wise for CS Saturday?

Already have:

1: LY 182 Markerboy2002
2: RB 182 CUP 182Lady
3: dmallett
4: LankyPestero - inferno 182

Twingo Dynamique
be interested in going in a convoy.... is there an EoE one going from anywhere?? and is anyone camping from EoE??

SQ5
Yes there will be a convoy.

Our route will be Stowmarket Tesco > Bury Tesco > Newmarket Homebase (Meet Norfolk lot) > Fourwentways Services > CSS

Will work out times beginning of June.

Most won't camp as less than an hour away.

Twingo Dynamique
Sweet sounds pretty perfect for me joining it then! :) i guess not many of our lot camping as its close?? just thought it might be a laugh with the rest of the club...? :S

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That sounds like a plan, we'll organise a meeting point for the Norwich lot and join you at Stowmarket Tesco or even at Newmarket. Either way we'll join it :p

That sounds like a plan, we'll organise a meeting point for the Norwich lot and join you at Stowmarket Tesco or even at Newmarket. Either way we'll join it :p

Sod stowmarket, ill head straight to Bury.

Phil will be heading from long stratton to bury i presume so you could join him?

Sweet sounds pretty perfect for me joining it then! :) i guess not many of our lot camping as its close?? just thought it might be a laugh with the rest of the club...? :S

You can still camp?

TBH we are camping in germany, thats my annual camping done! ha. Though we could always do something after CSS if people are game.

C3 Picasso Beast
Correct Dan I'll be heading to Bury to meet you lot so anyone from Norwich way feel free to take the scenic route along the a143 rather than the s**tty A11 and meet me at Stratton Motor Company :) Anyone heading from Yarmouth/Lowestoft could tag along from near Diss somewhere if you want?

Saying that though if you want to drive like a bell end because you're in a convoy I'd prefer you go the other way!

At present I'm thinking about 0845-0900ish I'll be leaving so 0930-0945ish at Bury would be good...

Last edited: