ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Saturday 2013

Clio Sport 172.
See you at Tesco's!!

Right you lot have kinda of sorted everything before bury so looking to meet at these locations

Bury St Edmunds Tesco - 9:30 - 9:40

This will be to meet anyone coming down the A143

Newmarket Homebase - 9:50 - 10:00

This will be to meet anyone coming down the A11

Fourwentways Services, behind hotel - 10:10 - 10:20

This should get us to Duxford at about 10:30, please try and be on time as we will need to leave sharpish. As above we will wait for ten minutes which should be enough, if not just tickle the throttle for the next stop ;)

Any problems on the day my mobile number is 07743855614

C3 Picasso Beast
Right...

​For those who aren't wanting to go via s**tty A11 feel free to travel with me along the A143. To get to Bury for 930ish we'll have to leave Long Stratton about 830ish if the plan is to still meet the Lowestoft/Yarmouth lot at the Billingford Horseshoes (link below for location)

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Th...d,+opp+The+Horseshoes+(Unmarked)&z=15&iwloc=A

Meeting time for Billingford should be about 845-850ish for those wanting to plan journey from Lowestoft/Yarmouth. It will take about 40 mins from Billingford to get to Bury driving speed limits so these times aren't really going to allow much room for chatting/waiting. If you wish to travel via the A11 it's no skin off my nose so do what you want! Only request is if you want to travel via A143 please let me know so I can get an idea of when to wait for people. Lowestoft/Yarmouth lot if you don't want to travel A143 defiantly let me know as where we intend on meeting you is slightly off route to make it easier for you

:)

Thanks!

Renault clio sport
Not sure what time to meet. How long will it take to get to Newmarket home base ??? Would be great to join u guys .

Renault clio sport
P17 Too .... Count me in . Was just waiting for times etc. am I still meeting you at tesco harford or just meet u at horseshoes ??

C3 Picasso Beast
If some others from Norwich way are heading along the A143 then meet them at Harford Bridge Tescos whatever time you feel necessary to get to Long Stratton on time. If not meet me at the Long Stratton Motor Company about 830 as that's on route to Billingford :)

I'll include Billingford in the schedule just for you then Chris ;)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Myself, my wife and another flame red that's joining us are going the A11 way (means a few extra minutes in bed) anyone wanting to come across with us let us know on here

Canary172

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If some others from Norwich way are heading along the A143 then meet them at Harford Bridge Tescos whatever time you feel necessary to get to Long Stratton on time. If not meet me at the Long Stratton Motor Company about 830 as that's on route to Billingford :)

I'll include Billingford in the schedule just for you then Chris ;)

I'll head your way Phil! :) 8:30 at Stratton Motor Co. it is!

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Right...

​For those who aren't wanting to go via s**tty A11 feel free to travel with me along the A143. To get to Bury for 930ish we'll have to leave Long Stratton about 830ish if the plan is to still meet the Lowestoft/Yarmouth lot at the Billingford Horseshoes (link below for location)

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Th...d,+opp+The+Horseshoes+(Unmarked)&z=15&iwloc=A

Meeting time for Billingford should be about 845-850ish for those wanting to plan journey from Lowestoft/Yarmouth. It will take about 40 mins from Billingford to get to Bury driving speed limits so these times aren't really going to allow much room for chatting/waiting. If you wish to travel via the A11 it's no skin off my nose so do what you want! Only request is if you want to travel via A143 please let me know so I can get an idea of when to wait for people. Lowestoft/Yarmouth lot if you don't want to travel A143 defiantly let me know as where we intend on meeting you is slightly off route to make it easier for you

Thanks!

OK.... My problem is that i have got to pick the mrs up at poringland before hand, so from poringland to the horseshoes is no problem... Buddah i will have to meet you at the horseshoes with phil at the same time,

Phil..What time at horseshoes, so i know what time to get the Mrs before hand?

C3 Picasso Beast
If you're coming from Poringland I'd guess that a sat nav may take you through Long Stratton to get to Billingford so I'd check your route perhaps?? Alternative route it may give you would be through Brooke, Hedenham, Earsham etc but have a look. Whatever you decide it's 830 for Long Stratton or 845-850ish Billingford

So far then...

Long Stratton 830ish

Me, Andy, Sam

Billingford 845-850ish

Chris

Emblem to confirm what point he's meeting...

Any others??

Think I might just be a loner and go on my own since I'm picking two people up from Gorleston etc unless you want to meet up Buddha123 since I would rather go the router you are taking and I think you're the only one I can see taking that route near me?

C3 Picasso Beast
This everyone then for the A143 convoy??

Long Stratton 830ish

Me, Andy, Sam

Billingford 845-850ish

Chris, Emblem, g3org1e

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
My list for the A11 Group, Leaving the Tesco on the Ipswich road at 8:50 to ensure meeting everyone at Newmarket at about 10 ish:

1:Markerboy2002 (LY 182)
2:182Lady (RB 182 CUP)
3:LankyPestero (BEAN)
4:danielbarton94 (AB 182)
5:stevov6 (ph1 V6)
6:norfolkmatt (silver 172?)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
My list for the A11 Group, Leaving the Tesco on the Ipswich road at 8:50 to ensure meeting everyone at Newmarket at about 10 ish:

1:Markerboy2002 (LY 182)
2:182Lady (RB 182 CUP)
3:LankyPestero (BEAN)
4:danielbarton94 (AB 182)
5:stevov6 (ph1 V6)
6:norfolkmatt (silver 172?)
7:Scott (flamer 172)

Clio 172 Ph1
Right after a crisis of a s**t throttle cable I'm getting a replacement hopefully first thing so ill meet everyone at duxford as ill be running late