ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo misfire/running rich

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No i think thats speccy mate, he used to work with him.

His vr6 clio is 540hp iirc he still has it, he said it puts all the power down too, bet thats slow lol.

Yep that's him. When I had my phase 1 about 7 years ago I went there for a map. Was chatting to him as to why he went for a tigra. Ran stupidly good times. Was down to aero dynamics. Fair enough. The car not the times lol.

RB Clio 182
Yep that's him. When I had my phase 1 about 7 years ago I went there for a map. Was chatting to him as to why he went for a tigra. Ran stupidly good times. Was down to aero dynamics. Fair enough. The car not the times lol.
Yea he has a parachute on the back of it to slow it down lol, i think he has, or used to have a corsaru, a subaru under a corsa shell running about 800hp lol.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Glad it's sorted, sad it's still for sale. Can I get a ride in it before it goes, you know just incase I fancy turboing mine in future. [emoji106]

RB Clio 182
sorry i didn't make it over to efi, bust my back few days before.
No worries mate, Chris offered to time it up for me but he would have needed it overnight and im 90 odd miles away, the mrs would have sliced my balls off and fed them to the dog.

I would have offered you some brass to time it up for me if you came over :)