ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

EDC 220 Trophy
What are you driving mate? I've seen a few pass through in commute to work. Black 197, white 200edc and a Blue 182

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Blue Ph1 gave me a beep when I was struck in traffic near Tommy Wass yesterday. Didn't really see what it looked like as I was looking the other way.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Blue 172 5ish yesterday at seacroft and today white 197 with cup spoiler in wetherby female driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Blue clio 200 (I think) in Knaresborough today about half 4 ish. Only just saw it and I think he only just saw me as he craned to see me haha.

Clio sport 172
182 in burnt orange spotted an i gave a smile and a nod to at traffic lights near available car

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
182 in burnt orange spotted an i gave a smile and a nod to at traffic lights near available car

Yeh that was me mate, gave you a thumbs up but think you'd already flown past haha.

Can't be @leeds2592 his is a more black dirty colour

Looks lovely when its clean though

Piss off you two, I'll have you know I've washed it 3 weeks in a row now. You just stick to your boring colour Clios ;)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Sorry if this shouldn't be posted admins but I wanted to share it here as it's Morley, Leeds!
Screenshot_20170403-193222.png

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Are you not far from wetherby with work mate? See you post spotted's there fairly often. My dad lives there and i'm about 10 minutes away when home.

Yeah I work in the industrial area few clios I see now and then around there

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I work in the industrial area few clios I see now and then around there

Oh sweet. Down where the new aldi is being built then? My dads just round the corner, will keep an eye out when im around that area. Or a listen out. ;)

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Oh sweet. Down where the new aldi is being built then? My dads just round the corner, will keep an eye out when im around that area. Or a listen out. ;)

Yeah I'm just around the corner from there! I'm parked down the side of the factory so hard to spot so yeah your best listening out for me :)