ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Anyone claim the BG182 in the Shell garage by JCT Ferrari or the silver 172 overtaking up towards Gildersome on the A62? Both this afternoon.

The Megane sounds nice, Feirny!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Storm Grey 200 passing the Mini dealership, Wortley ring road Sunday around 1ish.

Clio sport 172
Black 172 spotted top of morley going towards table 27 not seen it before gave the guy a little nod [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Silver 197 kippax around half 4ish and a blue 200 Harrogate 8:15 Jenny fields

Clio 220 Trophy

Attachments

• IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
A bit of deja vu from my last post, but saw a mint looking silver 172 with turinis on Ringways roundabout yesterday evening - DN52 reg.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Not a clio but an awesome looking track ready LY R26 in Marks and sparks car park in cross gates today around 4pm,
looked a fair weapon!

Had a lovely Odyssey Blue Ph1 172 with yellow fogs and a few other mods following me by Woodhouse car park this afternoon. Might be Danny DC2's old one?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Spotted 2 today.

First a BG 182 with Turinis coming out of White Rose at about 3.30ish. Looked to have spacers on as it sat nicely.

Next was @EggHead19 flying up the dual carriageway to Morley. You need a rev off with @Sj1782 as yours is pretty loud.

Clio sport 172
Spotted 2 today.

First a BG 182 with Turinis coming out of White Rose at about 3.30ish. Looked to have spacers on as it sat nicely.

Next was @EggHead19 flying up the dual carriageway to Morley. You need a rev off with @Sj1782 as yours is pretty loud.

Haha didn't spot you pal and happily mate she is loud tbh haha [emoji23]

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Blue Clio 200 spotted just behind the uni outside the 3M building. Looked tidy and did I spy recaros? Flashed you from the Bg 182.

Nimbus 197 followed me out of town and onto the M621 tonight. Various mods including about 3 million Magic Tree air fresheners!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Storm grey 200 xgates about 10mins ago

BG 182 7ish followed you to kippax [emoji106] cheeky overtake by your mrs [emoji57]