ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Blue 197 at birstall Starbucks about 5 yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R26/200 Raider
Inferno 182 near the White Rose Centre today around 1. Driven by a female, had a dog guard in the back. Definitely lowered too.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Monaco blue 172 parked just up from Tesco in roundhay

182 Trophy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    453.6 KB · Views: 88

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yes that was me :smile:

I was so flustered haha. My phone kept ringing so left it twice but picked it up on third time. Literally picked it up to say I'd ring them back as I was driving and turned round and you were there and had no hands free to wave or anything.

Is your R DSG? Gave a little fart when you set off from the lights.

182 Trophy
I was so flustered haha. My phone kept ringing so left it twice but picked it up on third time. Literally picked it up to say I'd ring them back as I was driving and turned round and you were there and had no hands free to wave or anything.

Is your R DSG? Gave a little fart when you set off from the lights.

Yeh it is a DSG, iv got it booked in at Vagtech in January for ALOT of upgrades to go on it :)

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Haha literallly pulled onto the drive and at first thought it was a 1.2 going past then realised it wasn't

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Wish I could afford to keep it and buy a cheap daily aswell

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Albi blue 200 at around 1.30 at Kirkstall Morrisons. Also a black 182 at J38 of the M1 at around 9am, near the old post office pub.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
BG 182 on ringroad to moortown near Bp garage about 6ish

Renault clio rs 200
Silver 200 xgates

This on goes down york road regular, hes been behind me before and i gave him a flash of hazards and he gave me a toot so he seemed friendly but not appeared on here yet.

Rs200
Ive been meaning to make an account on here mines the silver 200 its a FF with gt spoiler i used to have a phase 1

Attachments

• 20161107_074526-1.jpg
    20161107_074526-1.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 81
  Renault clio rs 200
Ive been meaning to make an account on here mines the silver 200 its a FF with gt spoiler i used to have a phase 1
Behind me at the traffic lights about 2 weeks ago opposite killingbeck police station? i was in the racing blue 200

Renault clio rs 200
There is an rb200 on a street near me, usually see it when leaving for work and when coming home.
Anyone here in Wakefield, ossett

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Noone spot me today? :( Went to Hebden bridge from Huddersfield around 4pm and back at around 5pm. Bloody traffic...

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I did spot a BG 182 outside my work carpark on Monday evening, around 4.30pm along Canal Road near Armley, engine running with driver sat inside.

- Silver phase 1 172 with phase 2 wheels parked on Roundhay Road just now.

Not seen a phase 1 in ages, now seen 2 today!