ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport 200 Rear Bumper Removal - Help / Tips

Clio 182 Trophy
Own fault - reversed in to a low post in a car park and pushed the rear left corner of the bumper forward a bit and thus now not fitting flush with rear wing.

Cannot find a guide as to how to remove, or indeed simply re-align.

Likely a clip has been broken etc.

Car is a 2010 model 200 full fat with Cup Chassis.

Thanks

Ian

Clio 182 Trophy
Any help on this would be much appreciated as I would like to get it sorted before resorting the local garage network.

Thanks

GTD, Lupo
Taken from a quick 2 second google:

First remove the diffuser - two torx, two nuts, unclip from rear bumper.

While removing the two torx you will notice another couple of torx at the bottom of the bumper, remove these.

Rear wheel arches, where the bumper joins the wing, there is a screw either side, not sure if it is a torx or a philips.

Remove plugs on the shut line near each lamp.

Unclip bumper from wing at each end, there are clips along the length of the join.

You may need to remove the tail lamps, these are straightforward, I think three torx each side.

When you lift the bumper off, disconnect the number plate light

Clio 182 Trophy
Thanks Gorms - I had used Google and found many 'hits' but none that dealt with the ClioSport per se - will crack on today.