ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
@HMS Derv Destroyer that thing goes well for a 1.4.
Did somebody call you guy martin at one point? Haha.

It's definalty had something done to it , no way a stripped out 1.4 ZR with all its 105hp can haul ass like that lol !

Yeah haha got that nickname a few years back

That was me at the marquee. Belter of a nickname.
Liked the plates on the zr too, very different car for you too.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Seriously mate that's nothing, Daniel and a few others have seen me puke myself inside out to the point I need to be carried to my tent, to me it only felt like a mouthful which is why it barely registered, it did make me feel like a new man afterwards which is why I just poured another drink.
I still have the pictures from the camping night. [emoji4]

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
That was me at the marquee. Belter of a nickname.
Liked the plates on the zr too, very different car for you too.

Thought it would be better to put name badge on car rather than myself .... Wish I could actually have that plate properly tho!!

Yup, whole different kettle of fish but £500 I am not complaining , one of the best handling cars I've owned so far

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thanks everyone for a brilliant weekend. I came on my own and met some great people. The whole day and evening was spot on and so much fun - was absolutely knackered when I got home yesterday but was so worth it.

Will definitely be there next year.

Will have to trawl through the go pro footage and see whats in there - shame i didn't get some of the dancing we were doing late on in the evening LOL

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks everyone for a brilliant weekend. I came on my own and met some great people. The whole day and evening was spot on and so much fun - was absolutely knackered when I got home yesterday but was so worth it.

Will definitely be there next year.

Will have to trawl through the go pro footage and see whats in there - shame i didn't get some of the dancing we were doing late on in the evening LOL
If you do stumble across any dancing footage, DO NOT post it haha

Mk1 1.8 16V Turbo
Only went on the staurday but was a fab day, That Trophy is epic it was hammering around last year and this year it was back with a bang ....... Loved it

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Not guilty! Well, I was definitely guilty of snoring, but then I woke up this morning and I could hear someone from across the field snoring. Also Dreads was snoring good and proper Friday night. 😂

Not sure if he did, but @Liam. did. 😂

There was a few funny accents around, but we did miss that funny farmer accent.

That was me haha. Woke up at about half 5 and felt iffy, soon as I went to stand up to go to the loo that was it! Right next to the bloody door of the car !

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you do stumble across any dancing footage, DO NOT post it haha

I have some 😂 but I think it should remain unseen.

All my track footage is over exposed (f**king gutted) so will have to invest in some editing software to try and balance it out. :sweat:😢
If anyone has any footage of CV**TLF on track (two holes cut out of the front bumper with no plate on the front) it would be highly appreciated.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Was a bloody good weekend as per!
Thanks to @DaveDreads , @Knuckles and @HMS Derv Destroyer for letting me sit in on the track runs! Dave you're nuts to say that was your first time on track! You weren't scared haha. and thankyou for checking if I was alright for food/booze etc when i got there and offering some, top guys! Seems noone has the excuse of being skint now lol.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks to @DaveDreads , @Knuckles and @HMS Derv Destroyer for letting me sit in on the track runs! Dave you're nuts to say that was your first time on track! You weren't scared haha. and thankyou for checking if I was alright for food/booze etc when i got there and offering some, top guys! Seems noone has the excuse of being skint now lol.

You're welcome mate :smile:

I'm sad I didn't go out with Dave really. Apparently he had himself screaming at one point haha.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
He had a bit of a "moment" when I was in when the car went a little wide. Was hilarious like "arrrghh...wooooo!" Then laughing!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
There's never a shortage of food n booze mate :)

Which reminds me @Typhoon I have your lambrini in my fridge :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
He had a bit of a "moment" when I was in when the car went a little wide. Was hilarious like "arrrghh...wooooo!" Then laughing!
I think he had a moment every time he took someone out!!

The laughing somehow makes it less terrifying

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds like I missed a decent weekend again.
It's a shame it fell when it did for me.
I'll try and make it next year [emoji106]