ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I was planning on bringing a little gas stove for a bacon roll saturday morning, what time i get up will depends on how much i get on it friday! But feel free to use it and the pan!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I have a horrible feeling i've spent alot of money on this weekend for nothing, my car has developed some alarming noises today, the gearbox whine has got alot louder and there's a repeating rotational noise coming from the passenger side which is probably gearbox/driveshaft related too, i'll be luckily if the car makes it to the weekend at this rate, let alone take it on track all day.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I have a horrible feeling i've spent alot of money on this weekend for nothing, my car has developed some alarming noises today, the gearbox whine has got alot louder and there's a repeating rotational noise coming from the passenger side which is probably gearbox/driveshaft related too, i'll be luckily if the car makes it to the weekend at this rate, let alone take it on track all day.
@loggyboy knows all about gearbox problems at Blyton! [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have Ryan with me if he can't fix it no one can, plus we'll be in the garage all Friday morning changing a hub, we'll cobble it together good enough to go on track, I just hope the RAC won't be pricks about it if they have to take it back to Cov.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Any kind people doing passenger laps? I'm still yet to experience it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
If it makes it there i'm going on track, i'd rather it died like a hero rather than going out like a b*tch on the way to work.

Thats the spirit. CSS 2015 mine was jumping out of gear on track all morning and eventually got stuck in 2nd just before lunch, limped home 200 miles with an overheating gearbox causing a slipping clutch that 30miles from home also caused the nylon selector bush to fall out leaving me stuck in 3rd after i selected it from under the car!
CSF16 I got 45 min in to journey home when I lost drive. Suspected diff circlip, but turned out to be driveshaft splines. Had to get recovered making the 4hr journey an 8hr one.
Hero status... achieved.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
There will be a passenger pick up point.

But a passenger wrist band, wait by the pickup point and enjoy laps. Simples :up:

Perfect! Do you know the price roughly? P. s need to remember my helemt!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I'll take anyone out who's brave enough, tbh at this point even i'm scared of my car, it's no faster or slower than the next Clio, but the possibility of something unusual happening is quite high.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll take anyone out who's brave enough, tbh at this point even i'm scared of my car, it's no faster or slower than the next Clio, but the possibility of something unusual happening is quite high.

I'll come and look for you by the track ;) and also a spare pair of pants just in case [emoji1]

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
i have my e ticket on my phone with the barcode they need to scan so do i still need to get this printed off or will it be fine on my phone?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
i have my e ticket on my phone with the barcode they need to scan so do i still need to get this printed off or will it be fine on my phone?

I think either is fine but @Sunglasses_Ron mentioned a bit ago that it is easy and quicker if you have it printed off so they can run over and check you off the list rather than running off with your phone to do it.

Reactions: Nik