ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I have a brand new helmet for sale, £25 which is what i paid. Can bring it with me.
56/Medium size, snell approved but no hans posts, hence clearance price, but perfect for trackdays.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
CS is king, no matter what it is someone has advice / help
Be it cars of life people are there, means alot to me this place
Usernames confuse me...

Are you the Matthew that let me dump a car on his driveway for about 3 weeks??

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
CS is king, no matter what it is someone has advice / help
Be it cars of life people are there, means alot to me this place

Yeah some top people on here.

The evening piss up a at CSF is a proper decent night. Once everyone gets a bit pissed and let's their hair down it's a proper laugh.

Band this year look epic

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Usernames confuse me...

Are you the Matthew that let me dump a car on his driveway for about 3 weeks??

Sorry, I'm not. I'm the Matthew that bought a ph1 interior from you and collected it from Sam I believe. May be 4 years ago or so?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Also I have a porta
Ahh ok.

Well he'll be at CSF with me so there will be one face you recognise. Maybe.

Hopefully!

I've not bought my ticket yet (will be done tomorrow) but I'm already looking forward to this.

@Liamm I think it is, had a white MK2 van with a black roof convoyed with me to CSS and FCS one year
Unfortunately I took friends which made me silent among the group.

I'll have to be honest, after all the story's I'm looking forward to meeting yourself, @Sunglasses_Ron and @DaveDreads

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Also I have a porta

Hopefully!

I've not bought my ticket yet (will be done tomorrow) but I'm already looking forward to this.

@Liamm I think it is, had a white MK2 van with a black roof convoyed with me to CSS and FCS one year
Unfortunately I took friends which made me silent among the group.

I'll have to be honest, after all the story's I'm looking forward to meeting yourself, @Sunglasses_Ron and @DaveDreads

Few years ago that one but it was me lol
Ill be booking tickets for the weekend soon
So if you're doing full weekend we could sort a Friday convoy out?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Few years ago that one but it was me lol
Ill be booking tickets for the weekend soon
So if you're doing full weekend we could sort a Friday convoy out?

Going to check I can get the Friday and Monday off work today and then I'll be buying tickets and doing the full weekend hopefully!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I'm back on board for this so it seems :innocent: just need to get my car sorted, needs a few little bits doing as it stands.

Will there actually be tuition available this year? Was hoping to book some up last year but the guy didn't turn up.

That said any poor sods that want a few laps in fear for their life are more than welcome to jump in again. :up:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
So Dainel's back in and he's bringing Sam and his warp drive Clio, Filters is back in the silly Welsh tw*t, this has the makings of a monumental weekend, utter f*cking carnage!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
So Dainel's back in and he's bringing Sam and his warp drive Clio, Filters is back in the silly Welsh tw*t, this has the makings of a monumental weekend, utter f*cking carnage!
I expect to see you on the dancefloor again this year Dave :)