ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Anyone interested?

Place - Goodman Steak House in Canary wharf

map-canary-wharf.jpg

Date; 8th feb

Menu
http://www.goodmanrestaurants.com/files/Goodman_Menu.pdf

[URL]http://www.goodmanrestaurants.com/files/Goodman_Desserts.pdf
[/URL]

Last edited:

AK

M240i
I guess I can't really say no when I live in Canada Water?

Rob, you could stick you car at mine, if you like.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im always up for a decent steak but am normally only up this way mon-wed, so depends what night of the week it is.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Are you thinking a weekend or aren;t you fussy? Weeknight would be better for me as thats when i'm down.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well i'm down 2nd Feb so could do then :) Will be getting the tube in from rickmansworth.

Otherwise i will try and arrange something for whatever date is decided. Might go visit Brian (and you)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As long as its not the 2nd I'll be free. Cheers Rob, I'll sit in the back to look proper baller, the 2 door situation might ruin it though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, 14th the queues might be longer but we'd get candles on the table so its a bit of a tradeoff really.

15th is great for me, but am only a newbie around here so was only joking as I dont expect old friends to be taking into account some random geezer they've never even met.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm fine with whenever, but I'd advise not even close to valentines, i.e not a day or two either side as loads of people will still want that "special" night.

Chip, feel free, only reason I know any of these guys is from coming to meets.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thanks for the welcoming attitude lads :)

I'll try and drag mike from MWM along as well, we've gone as far as blackpool on the rumour of a decent fillet steak before so london should be no drama, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Want some sort of deposit? As IME on forums lots of people say "im in" till their hand needs to go into their pocket, lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Won't need a deposit. I'll open table it. AK date is probably flexible so don't stress

Petrol Blue 182.
can poor people come? ;) I'm up for a nice bit of steak, what time are you looking at on the 8th?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I should be able to do the 8th. Can't say no to food tbh, even if I have to sit with you lot.