ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Looks like superb quality food there to be fair mate, but TBH for me personally its too "fancy", I want just an epic steak, on a plate, and a side of chips, not all that michelin nonsense.

It's a nice place, went with the OH for her birthday a couple of years ago. But quite "fancy" as you said.

Not many places you can get a top quality steak but still be "relaxed" around here it seems.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It's a nice place, went with the OH for her birthday a couple of years ago. But quite "fancy" as you said.

Not many places you can get a top quality steak but still be "relaxed" around here it seems.

My mrs would adore that place im sure, she absolutely loves genuinely good chefs and has a very varied palette (god knows how, she is from nottingham, lol) but I'd be picking through the menu struggling to find something I could tolerate eating, I just want a plate of meat and im happy.
So all joking aside, nandos suits me perfectly, as does any steakhouse.

Another option we could consider is Tony Romas for the most epic ribs availabe in the Uk IMHO.
There is one in kingston, which is handy for both portsmouth people and london ones, and if you go on a monday night they do all you can eat, my old housemate had 6 full racks once, and they really are amazing quality, Ive yet to eat ribs anywhere else that are as good.

If it was a Nando's though, it would just be a normal meet, and not a "highroller steaknight". ;)

I like that place in Lyndhurst Chip. Looks nice.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If it was a Nando's though, it would just be a normal meet, and not a "highroller steaknight". ;)

Agreed, there is already a nandos meet, although last time they went to chiquitos apparently so it was only me and mike in nandos as we arrived late and didnt know where they were, lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right, I'm awake again. I love sleeping.

Some pics:

Cookie doing god knows what?

e322dcc3.jpg

Ant loving Brian, Brian is unsure about this:

1c844523.jpg

Luke:

3de06a85.jpg

T'other end of the table:

efcceca4.jpg

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
Wasn't that Cookie skiing?

Luke just looks plain scared... or confused.

EDIT: Damn I look gaunt

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I don't understand why my face looks so round and red.

That was taken shortly after Charlie poured a pint of water down me. Standard.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My kitten stood on the keyboard and I thought she'd deleted the pic, obviously trod on enter. lawl

Chip is fist left, goodj is behind Tom, down the bottom on the same side as cookie/chip is Mike from MWM

Listerine & Poledo
You're going to be banned. LOL

Wholesale-banning was Rob's modus operandi last night.

How we're all still here is a mystery

EDIT: My pictures all came out like there saw pepper sauce slared all over the lens...... which there could well have been.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No photos of me looking fit?

Frankie_Cocozza_922748853.jpg