ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - February

Listerine & Poledo
With February only having 28 days I was surprised to see you actually had time to complete a lap watching your videos.
Its why I get started on the first of the month, just to make sure I can get to the end.
Besides, my videos are the best posts in these threads.
#Blessed
#BrianBlessed

Listerine & Poledo
i do agree, is that just the footage you edited and add the voiceover?

It looks like you are actually making the videos whilst driving looking at some of your lines.
1) Yep, using audacity to create the sound track, cut n paste clips from the Aus V8 boys and Brundle. I enjoyed that, will probably do that again, but I need a new trick for March....unfortunately ShareFactory is fairly limited so I've mostly used all its tricks now. And no chance am I going to start doing edits on PC.

2) I never claimed to be any good at these things. I struggle to get a valid lap in at all. For Cadwell I was playing for an hour and managed to get 2 valid laps.

Clio
1) Yep, using audacity to create the sound track, cut n paste clips from the Aus V8 boys and Brundle. I enjoyed that, will probably do that again, but I need a new trick for March....unfortunately ShareFactory is fairly limited so I've mostly used all its tricks now. And no chance am I going to start doing edits on PC.

2) I never claimed to be any good at these things. I struggle to get a valid lap in at all. For Cadwell I was playing for an hour and managed to get 2 valid laps.
1) Good work

2) I downloaded it, played for about 15 minutes, smashed the controller up and in frustration applied domestic abuse to the Mrs (verbal not physical) and turned on Forza Horizon because it matches my driving ability.

Listerine & Poledo
1) Good work

2) I downloaded it, played for about 15 minutes, smashed the controller up and in frustration applied domestic abuse to the Mrs (verbal not physical) and turned on Forza Horizon because it matches my driving ability.
Thanks fella, appreciate it. In the long cold winter nights it gave me something to do other than tearfully w**k myself into a coma.

If I need a racer that is on par with my skills, it's Mario Kart on SNES or Grand Prix on the ST

Clio
Thanks fella, appreciate it. In the long cold winter nights it gave me something to do other than tearfully w**k myself into a coma.

If I need a racer that is on par with my skills, it's Mario Kart on SNES or Grand Prix on the ST
I was pretty good at Micro Machines and Crazy Taxi.

Two 0 Shitx
I actually did a 1.23.9 in the end in free practice with the setup i posted, so was suprised you guys didn't shave a second off with it aswell.. onto the next one!