ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - March

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
First time I've seen this ! Just done a few laps and best I've managed so far;

PC/Wheel/No assists
ss173946_zpsxqwjznge.gif

Two 0 Shitx
By god that was hard work! Started in the 47.5's and thought a 46 woukdnt be possible, then did a 47.1 and couldnt stop till i got it then about an hour trying to shave a tenth! But got there by the skin of my teeth.

46.999 on standard setup, not sure what i would do tbh maybe longer final drive but that will hurt you in the hairpin possibly.

Listerine & Poledo
How do you drive like that? May as well just use nose-cam on a 14" CRT for all the view you get.

XD

mk1 Octavia VRS
By god that was hard work! Started in the 47.5's and thought a 46 woukdnt be possible, then did a 47.1 and couldnt stop till i got it then about an hour trying to shave a tenth! But got there by the skin of my teeth.

46.999 on standard setup, not sure what i would do tbh maybe longer final drive but that will hurt you in the hairpin possibly.

Are you the stig?

Beast of a laptime!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Updated time for me, struggle to take any time out of sector 2 and 3, just can't seem to carry enough on that first corner !
ss150642_zpsotyt8emt.gif

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1

Well that was seriously difficult !
ss201542_zpszqsoaism.gif

I found the more you tune it, the more stable the car was to drive, but ultimately a smidgen slower.
Changes I made:
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front right tyre: +0.1 bar (Corner does not see as much heat)
Steering ratio: 18.9.1
Brake mapping: 8

Listerine & Poledo
I just did a sub-30s.
(in the Sauber)

OOOO! And there's been new tools added to ShareFactory, what can I make up next month, who knows

I'm out of this one, my time is final. No way I can make up 0.8s, I've tried but cant even beat my own time, lol. Also I found banging the diff locks up to 100% shaved half a second off for me...

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I'm out of this one, my time is final. No way I can make up 0.8s, I've tried but cant even beat my own time, lol. Also I found banging the diff locks up to 100% shaved half a second off for me...

I did have a play with the diff, genuinely think it improved cornering but found it really hurt that tight corner in the second sector, also had a habit of spinning you just after the exit (mind I had the force thingy setting set to max) try putting some more pressure in the front right wheel, I found after a few laps that tyre wasn't as hot as the others :)

47.560 is my best so far on PC, no aids, can't cope with how quick that fastest lap was in comparison!

RB 182 cup
Low 48's from me and im done. 1st time ive ran that track, quiet enjoyable.

On pc, wheel, no aids.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm struggling breaking 51 secs with the pad and default setup....

upload_2017-3-29_20-24-27.png

Feels like it has all the delicacy of input, on par with a sledgehammer. Definitely think I'd be sub-50 if I brought oout the G25.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

You use FAR more curb than I do - I'm sub-consciously concerned about the 'Invalid Lap Time' prompt appearing from running a bit too wide!

Awesome time there though. Your car seems to drift more in the corners than mine with a pad too.