ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Fiesta ST-3
I went to get a goodie bag only to discover I'd bought last years membership card that had expired :(

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hmm, tasty air freshener flavour Haribo :dead:
Anyone that feels they missed out on enjoying their Haribo, can collect a free bag from Trax.

I went to get a goodie bag only to discover I'd bought last years membership card that had expired :(

Did you get turned away or did you decide against taking a chance on an expired card?

Fiesta ST-3
Hmm, tasty air freshener flavour Haribo :dead:
Anyone that feels they missed out on enjoying their Haribo, can collect a free bag from Trax.

Did you get turned away or did you decide against taking a chance on an expired card?

I took one look at the card and didn't want to waste anyones time :)

Megane 225 F1
Lol at dragon punch.

I had to make uup for missing the 2nd time ;-) I'm surprised we didnt start a fight club.

Did they manage to do any of you dents Gally? The couldn't do one of mine due to double skinned panel, but did a good job on the others.

Have to say Owen, your car looked spotless at the show. I was parked behind you in the Trophy. Did they manage to pull all your dings out? Have you got a Yozza as well as the ITB's?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The RB's always look immense. So jealous of that colour!

Utter awesome and only seems to work on the 182.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Have to say Owen, your car looked spotless at the show. I was parked behind you in the Trophy. Did they manage to pull all your dings out? Have you got a Yozza as well as the ITB's?

Thank you Jon, I meant to come say hello when there was a load of you having a chat by your car at the beginning of the morning, but got distracted by trying ONR for the first time... and by the time I'd stopped farting around, everyone has dispersed!

Yes, it has a cat back yozza that thankfully has really quietened down since the addition of the ITB's. To be fair to it's still looking spot on after god knows how long I had it (been a while as I bought it when Yoz was still running YS)

Eta: yes they did, well all bar one small one at the top of the passenger door because apparently there is a double skin there so he couldn't get to it. Was amazed he got the bloody massive crease out the drivers door as it's been there for 2 years now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Mental c***s! Can't get enough of "that" accent!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Very good mate. Ate at the living room was stunning everyone was really nice and got pissed on champagne in Browns round the corner. :) Amazing weekend.

Got home on one full tank yesterday, weird! Took me a tank and a half to get down iirc.

You working today? Pm me your number. Looking forward to Fierny's pics! ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad to hear mate. PM coming your way.

Oh, and hi:

281921_10150738285755158_513285157_20167553_4365888_n.jpg

Cheers Greggles.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Very good mate. Ate at the living room was stunning everyone was really nice and got pissed on champagne in Browns round the corner. :) Amazing weekend.

Got home on one full tank yesterday, weird! Took me a tank and a half to get down iirc.

You working today? Pm me your number. Looking forward to Fierny's pics! ;)

Did you find out about that street I was talking about?

That must have been about 11am Luke?

You both look relatively normal ish.

You went home blending on with the colour of your car!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol ffs it only ever took us 10 mins to get there in the cab. Didnt ever realise it was that far. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
No such things as roads in MK anyway, just roundabouts.

Lol at normail ish! Red tan mate. How's the feet?