ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Charity Raffle - Prize Help

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi all,

CSS is quickly looming upon us, and we need your help.

We are about to begin collecting prizes for our charity raffle which we carry out every year at ClioSport Saturday. Our chosen charity for 2014 is the British Heart Foundation. See here for why.

Although me, Brian, Nik & Jon can quite easily fire out e-mails to companies asking for free stuff to give away to charity for a good cause, I know there are many of you who work for various businesses that could potentially provide us with a prize to raffle off - Or even help us e-mail even more companies.

So, if you have an item you want to donate to the raffle, want to help gathering prizes for the raffle, or anything else, then post in here.

We want to raise as much money as possible for this great cause.

Last edited:
  Twingo Dynamique
I shall see if I can get anything, Could be Renault or could be skoda related, no promises though!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
:bump:

Here's our prize list so far - WE NEED YOU TO HELP ADD TO IT.

Renaultsport Trackday @ Oulton Park (27[SUP]th[/SUP] August)
Renaultsport Clothing
R-Sport – TBC
G172 – Brakes (Brembo)
Renault Megane Trophy model car
l33th3tr33 – box of silicone
Opie oils - 5 litre of oil
Adrian Flux - £100 off insurance
Sunglasses_Ron - Candy trees

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah me too mate. It's going to be really nice to make a long weekend out of it this year. I can see it being a really great success.