ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys and gals.

Just a feeler thread.

Who's going?

Are you Camping/traveling same day or Hotel.

Please add to the list, and lets get as many going as possible. Once I know who's doing what we will start to put together group travel plans.

1. Scott™ Hotel/Camping

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I'm going. Not sure whether I'll be staying over or driving up in the morning yet.

172 sport
Driving up from aberdare way mate yourself be food to meet someone from this way was down Pembrey on Sunday at legal volume 2 my 172 was only one there lol

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Not too sure yet mate. If Scott wants to meet up on the way will will join the m4 and then onto m5 etc. Otherwise it will be m50 onto m5 etc.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Where's that services too? Name rings a bell but can't think of where it is.

Suzuki Jimny
You're probably better off looking in the main CSS thread :)

Strensham services are the ones at the end of the M50 :)

Focus RS + S3
i only suggested Strensham as the majority of us are getting to the M5 one way or another and its one we usually pop into, and we will all pass,

let me know :)

as then ill be stopping in hopwood park servies on the M42 to meet up with the west mids guys

Focus RS + S3
im leaving just before 7 to be at strensham services for around 8, then hoping to be at hopwood park services on M42 meeting the west mids guys at around 9

so ill make a stop in strensham to see whos about lol

172 sport
I pm'd a few to sort out something I'll try an meet you in services mate. Waiting on Clio Adidas and Scott to let me know their plans roll on Saturday.

Focus RS + S3
yeah got your PM mate, ill mail you my number so you can let me know if your going to meet me there etc or ill go straight up lol

172 sport
Ok dude send me a text if you want I done same with Scott and Clio so hopefully can sort something out see you soon mate.