ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport - TRAX 2008 - General questions and discussion

Fiat 500 lounge
Really enjoyed it will make an effort to go to more shows in future and I've also decided what car I want =]. Despite the rain and early morning and how miserable I may have looked I had a good day. Thank you =]

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
was a good show whilst we was there i had a mega prob with the 172 the fuel rail decided to blow its top and sprayed fuel every where covering ryan i had to nurse her home buit its all sorted now thank god!

FF Blackgold 182
Lol - it was windy - and shane lynch was on track so i couldn't concentrate...

Good to meet you yesterday mate, lovely Trophy and the most epically camp cowboy hat I have ever seen! ;) Good work!

I also really appreciated the abuse from the tit with the loud hailer on the "Saxperience" stand as we arrived! :rolleyes: Nobber!

Clio
Lol - it was windy - and shane lynch was on track so i couldn't concentrate...

Good to meet you yesterday mate, lovely Trophy and the most epically camp cowboy hat I have ever seen! ;) Good work!

I also really appreciated the abuse from the tit with the loud hailer on the "Saxperience" stand as we arrived! :rolleyes: Nobber!

Agree, as if he didn't look a big enough knob driving a saxo, he decided to shout about it!!

As for the cwboy hat I felt so under dressed, still reckon we should have played urban TRAX olympics Whoop Whoop!!

Family Bus
:( I missed a cowboy hat??

Cant believe there were so many people there that I didnt see!! Boo!