ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clip for Reprogramming keys

Ash007ks

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
Ive ordered a couple of blank keys that i've had cut to the Clio 182.

Going through the forums, ive found the location of the of the immobiliser section within CLIP and obtained the spare code required to code the new keys.

I have managed to navigate right up to the point of coding but it is now asking for an After-Sale Code .

Ive got the original codes that came in the maintenance and service manual but not of these seem to work.

I know a few people on here code keys and was wondering if you can point me in the right direction ( not the, if you go to Renault you can get one coded to your car for £140 direction )

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not looking to take business of people and this is purely for my hobby/benefit.

Ash

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Many years ago you could take your car and blank key to renotech Chelmsford and they would charge £25 to code it for you.

Very simple

Ash007ks

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
Many years ago you could take your car and blank key to renotech Chelmsford and they would charge £25 to code it for you.

Very simple

Probs would have helped if i said i was in SY :ROFLMAO: .

If i cant get it ill see if Renault can give it me over the phone :oops:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Probs would have helped if i said i was in SY :ROFLMAO: .

If i cant get it ill see if Renault can give it me over the phone :oops:
This may not be any help at all.

But if you have a fob that's coded to the car, you can desolder the transponder chip and put it on a matching fob and it will work as good as new.

Tried and tested by me.