ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clubsport 200?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
[emoji7] [emoji7] that is all. [emoji106]
5c15227e959a05abf5edf861fa015451.jpg

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Absolutely love that interior mate. Exactly the same spec as I'm going for the my cup. Let me know what netting your going for with the rear bar as I'm after some myself

If I had a 200 that's exactly what I'd do to it.

M2 Competition
This looks lovely Christopher. Id like to do similar if I had a 200. I'd add a black ktec bolt in cage and red harnesses though. Extinguisher on the floor of passenger side.

What suspension is this on? H&R springs or coilovers?

M2 Competition
This looks lovely Christopher. Id like to do similar if I had a 200. I'd add a black ktec bolt in cage and red harnesses though. Extinguisher on the floor of passenger side.

Actually, a safety devices mark fish half cage. Ktec have ktec tax on theirs.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Absolutely stunning car, love that steering wheel also!
Cheers. It's coming together now.
[emoji7] [emoji7] that is all. [emoji106]
5c15227e959a05abf5edf861fa015451.jpg
Haha, yeah... probably my favourite picture of the car. Really shows how chunky it looks in person.
Epic car!

In terms of exhaust opinions I'm going to rave about the non-res Scorpion, but only because I've got one. :tongueclosed:
Thanks mate. Exhaust it TBC. Racekorr logic says Oreca, ears say otherwise.
Wonder how much it'd be for CGR to make a custom exhaust. They do some brilliant stuff.
ALL THE MONEY.
Absolutely love that interior mate. Exactly the same spec as I'm going for the my cup. Let me know what netting your going for with the rear bar as I'm after some myself

If I had a 200 that's exactly what I'd do to it.
Thanks! I've ordered new black netting to my dimentions, using the old pins for the rear seats and hoops in the rear of the boot. I'll let you know if it fits as well as I'm hoping.

Long time no speak mate! How're things? They're H&R springs on new Cup dampers (Jan this year)
Actually, a safety devices mark fish half cage. Ktec have ktec tax on theirs.
Yep, it'll be a black Safety Devices rear cage when I do get one. Hopefully later this year.
330mm brake upgrade is on the list too. All in good time.

M2 Competition
Long time no speak mate! How're things? They're H&R springs on new Cup dampers (Jan this year)

Yep, it'll be a black Safety Devices rear cage when I do get one. Hopefully later this year.
330mm brake upgrade is on the list too. All in good time.

I'm well thanks mate! Disappeared for a while. How are you?

Big brake kit sounds good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What special edition mate? Always keen to see what RenaultSport gave other countries!
It was part of an interior colour pack for a French special edition. Ange et Demon or something. Basically the same as our Raider, just a late-run 200.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
akrapovic would finish that off lovely, they don't sound all that in videos but in real life they are the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard. I never got over mine after I sold the car! I'll probably have another 200 just to get one again!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
akrapovic would finish that off lovely, they don't sound all that in videos but in real life they are the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard. I never got over mine after I sold the car! I'll probably have another 200 just to get one again!!
Hmm. I'll try and find someone with one.
I like rasp though, but the Akra sounds very bassy and dull. Hence looking at the Oreca.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm. I'll try and find someone with one.
I like rasp though, but the Akra sounds very bassy and dull. Hence looking at the Oreca.
definitely worth trying to get a run in one, I never rated them at all then my centr box failed and I didn't want a flat spot so akra seemed like the option at the time without getting a remap which soon added up to the same sort of cash!

driving about its not much louder than standard and on full throttle flying thru the revs its just a lovely deeper noise with a bang on gear changes, but using full throttle in the mid range is where I found it was at its best, to me it sounded like the way the car should have from the factory!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
definitely worth trying to get a run in one, I never rated them at all then my centr box failed and I didn't want a flat spot so akra seemed like the option at the time without getting a remap which soon added up to the same sort of cash!

driving about its not much louder than standard and on full throttle flying thru the revs its just a lovely deeper noise with a bang on gear changes, but using full throttle in the mid range is where I found it was at its best, to me it sounded like the way the car should have from the factory!

Seconded

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm. Okay. I'm still not sold. They just seem a lot of money for an average sounding system.
I'm more likely to go Oreca.