ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clumber Park 21.03.2010 @ 1500

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Hi.
I'm hoping to get a meet sorted for the weekend at Clumber Park seen as though I'm new to Worksop, just wanted to get to know some people.
Don't know what date will be best for people but I'm free:-
- Friday afternoon (after 1600)
- Saturday
- Sunday

Could meet somewhere on Clumber Lane.

1. DazJ

Last edited by a moderator:
  Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Re: Clumber Park 20.03.2010

Any preference on the date?
1. DazJ
2. markblack172

I'll come across and take some pics and say hi

I'd prefer sunday afternoon as I'm taking the engine out the girlfriends 106 gti on Saturday - but I can be quite flexible if everyone else prefers saturday

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu

May as well add "dave88, Adz, gray, Si, Boosh and Maybe laura, the usuall clan

Audi A6 Avant S-Line

sunday's fine with me if thats ok with everyone thats going to "show up"

Clio 182

I can *probably* make Sunday (Providing I've finished my Dissertation!!) so put me down for this one!! :) Haven't been to Clumber Park for a few years... last time was on a school trip and I remember renting tandem (sp?) bikes... hhmm.

1. DazJ
2. markblack172
3. Fuzzy Orange (Phil)
4. Laura182

Clio 182

Well, gotta love Sunday afternoons! :rasp: Providing the weather is okay.. if it's peeing it down, i'm staying in. I'm a wuss, yes, I know.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line

When I went last weekend I could only get so far down Clumber Lane without being charged £5.20 or whatever it was.
Really need a definate meeting place
What time on Sunday is everyone ok with?

I went down there 2 weekends ago on my way back from donington - there's LOADS of big areas of grass off the main road we can park on for free - could get some disposable BBQ's on the go if weather is nice

4413416935_464ff41f59_b.png

:D

Audi A6 Avant S-Line

Was definatley warm enough for a barbie last weekend
Seen 17 on saturday and 15 on sunday
1 of many pics taken last weekend
14032010026.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Will add this to the CS calender when i get home (Both the one on my wall and the online one :D)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line

Only time I can attend a meet this month due to me going home for 2weeks on 26th

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

should be able to make this!

182 Trophy
1. DazJ
2. markblack172
3. Fuzzy Orange (Phil)
4. Laura182
5.joeh
6.titchster
7. Jamie
8. addz (too lazy to put his own name down, typical vee owner ;) )

just had to renew membership to reply to this lol, my mate will come in his rb182 aswell but he aint on here, ive put his name at number 7 anyway as he will definatly come.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
I will try and make, it, although theres a big chance i will have to go to scarborough to pic my mates car up.

340i
1. DazJ
2. markblack172
3. Fuzzy Orange (Phil)
4. Laura182
5.joeh
6.titchster
7. Jamie
8. addz
9. Gray

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Not a bad list so far, just hope I still have my car for this, Adz you bringin the stalker cam? Could do with a few last pics of the car

182 Trophy
sound, ill let fuzzball get a few pics of mine then as i know he enjoys it really lol

S4 Avant
I'll come maybe. If I can afford fuel.

Did a bit of a road trip yesterday to liverpool, north wales, back to liverpool, sheffield, then home.

Queensway Tunnel, windows down, big smiles

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Yeah this is still happening, I'm meeting a few members at 14.30 at Worksop Mcdonalds.
I think either meet at McDonalds in Worksop or near the entrance of ClumberLane before you get to the arch.
Anyone wants my number in case you can't find us or you get lost then PM me

Last edited: