ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clumber Park 21.03.2010 @ 1500

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I found a perfect meeting spot last weekend but I cant seem to move the arrow on google maps so can't really say where it is.
I've heard that its free to get in this weekend, I will pop down tomorrow and check this

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Meeting Places

- McDonalds Worksop - S80 3AT - 2.30PM
- Clumber Park - LimeTreeAvenue - 3.00PM

We'll be leaving McDonalds around 2.40/2.45PM, go through the arch as circled below then meet up with the others on Lime Tree Avenue at the car park over the road from the gatehouse as circled in the 2nd picture. Any objections/suggestions please let me know
archzq.jpg

Gatehouse being where the person normally stands asking for £5.20
meetl.jpg

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Just out of interest where will everyone be meeting
- Mcdonalds
- Lime Tree Ave

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I think people should just get into clumber park and park on the first free bit of grass they see.

if any one gets lost they can ring me/daz

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
more than 1 entrance to clumber park though isn't there?

Daryl - 07787448642 - Ring/Txt if you get lost

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not a scoob mate. I have only ever used the one thats nearest to Worksop college/main road into edwinstowe/thorsby market bit.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
think thats the same entrance the one I use. Hopefully a few more will turn up that is on the list

Clio 182
I'll be coming if the weather's okay! I'll blatently get lost or go in a different way so I'll text/ring someone!! :D *fingers crossed for sunshine like yesterday morning!!*

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Raining here in Worksop. Hope its BBQ weather like last weekend.
Just checked 3 forecasts online which all say the same thing
- Rain all day today
- Sun all day tomorrow :approve:

Clio 182
Raining here in Worksop. Hope its BBQ weather like last weekend.
Just checked 3 forecasts online which all say the same thing
- Rain all day today
- Sun all day tomorrow :approve:

Better be :D Peeing it down in Chesterfield now lol

182 Trophy
I'm still in, also my mate is coming in his meg 225. He's meeting with us at mcds at 2.30. Should be good this one people. Phil yeah I never get pics of my cars lol I don't even know why, too lazy<busy cleaning it lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'll definatley be there even though i'm ill, had to take day off work on Friday.

1. DazJ (silver dci)
2. markblack172
3. Fuzzy Orange (phil)
4. Laura182
5. Joeh
6. Joeh's mate ( Jamie - meg 225)
7. Addz
8. Gray
9. Dave88
10. titchster

Should be good if weathers good

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Just remembered this! I'll be there :) fitting my pipercross when i get home from work today so should be nice and noisey too :D

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Re: Clumber Park 20.03.2010

I went down there 2 weekends ago on my way back from donington - there's LOADS of big areas of grass off the main road we can park on for free - could get some disposable BBQ's on the go if weather is nice

:D

most of the area's are blocked of now just a few fields left .

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
that car parked looked ideal (Lime Tree Avenue) to meet then go to a photogenic area afterwards.
I'll be washing mine tomorrow as well

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Went to Clumber Park to see if it was free, and it was free today but unsure if it's free tomorrow. Found a good spot for photos, just the right size for the amount of cars going.
Go through white gates (where you normally pay and shown in the 1st photo) and turn left (signposted hardwick village) go right to the top and turn right then right again (signposted alternative exit) then on the left you will see the lakeside.
20032010061.jpg

20032010052.jpg

20032010054.jpg

20032010059.jpg

20032010060.jpg

182 Trophy
yeah, or worksop mcdonalds at 2.30 for a quick coffie with a few of us then drive down the bypass to clumber

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I see what you mean about the signal , if anyone wants to ring me make sure its before 2.45 or you may not get through as I could hardlys get signal in Clumber Park.

Yeah I put a map up before where I think it'll be easy to meet. If you go towards the white gates where you normally pay but turn right at the crossroads you should see us
20032010061.jpg

^^^ Turn right before you get here down the hill and you should see us parked up on the side of the road
meetl.jpg

^^^ May be where the circle is but if its still waterlogged like it was today then will be on the left.

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Well the car didn't sell so I'll be up early doin a service before the meet, For one last good thrash then it'll be off the road for a few months for somethin special,

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
looks like it should be a nice day, just off to get some oil if the weather stays like this see you all later :D