ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover covers

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Tried the above ebay items today

Great fit the whole shock also

43a12617255137f1513333a90fd40090.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I will be taking my covers off on saturday. I'll update then.

I did take mine off just before Xmas and they looked the same as before I put them on and they'd gone through some punishment due to the poor weather conditions.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
In the interest of variety I'm protecting mine with nothing...

They are brand new with grease only under the collars themselves. The car hasn't been washed or driven since they've been fitted but I'm still not sold on the idea of them not being able to breath and keeping moisture in?
Tape some Silica bags to the inside of the covers and replace every month, job's a good'n.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Any updates on how the ebay ones are holding up @cs_dave ?

I'm thinking about getting a set for my new gaz golds. Car will never see winter/salty roads anyway but I still fancy something to protect them a little.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Any updates on how the ebay ones are holding up @cs_dave ?

I'm thinking about getting a set for my new gaz golds. Car will never see winter/salty roads anyway but I still fancy something to protect them a little.
Sorry mate they still havnt seen the road lol im sure they will be fine buddy. Need to see if i can get b14s drilled to 60mm from 54mm i know its tight but i live on the edge lol

172 cup
Just got a set of b14s an acf 50 and ive ordered covers for the front, is there anything i can do to protect the rear adjustors?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

RS RIP
great stuff this, my 9 year old H&R coils will be replaced soon and these will go on the new , definitely !

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Bumping an old thread here.
Clearly you guys are using 406mm covers for the front dampers. Those running rear coilovers, are you using the same size covers on the rear too?

Thanks.

Clio Sport
I purchased a set of these from www.CoiloverCovers.com for £32.99 delivered. They fit and seem to work really well. They do all different size options and for a few extra quid you can get them to tailor make you a set for a perfect fitment, which I thought was cool! I read somewhere that they make covers for some high end car garages, a couple of the Canadian WRC team cars and the famous white Kelly Moss safari spec Porsche also uses them.

20.png