ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers on dynamique (again)

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

Hi guys, i asked you this the other day and i listened to the results and here is what ive found.

H&R-retail at £880 (i can get on the cheap for £695 if anybodys interested) adustable ride height and fixed damping ?!!!

I spoke to my mate about this and he says these are the best of the best and the fixed rate is good..it basically means that whe the surface changes the shocks change for you ! GREAT :eek:)

Spax rsx-retaill at £550, ive been told the quality is crap and that they break etc poss coz there so cheap ? HAS ANY ONE GOT THESE

Avo-Dont do them

KW-there is a 4 week wait and i need now.

Ktec racing-theres a delay ive been told and £545 i think. FRED YOUR HAVING THESE ARNT YOU ??

What do you think guys--the h&rs do sound good and cheap with discount but is £700 worth it when the spaz are £500-£500

ALSO-has anybody got any ideas why the rear on coilovers cant run as low as the fornt

e.g-Front 30-70mm and rear 25-50mm ??? sounds weird

um, i think your mate is misinformed. For 880 quid, no shocks will have auto adjusting high and low speed bump/rebound.

For that money, you get a decent fixed rate set of shockers and the spring plates threaded onto the shock body, dont think they are racing spec stuff, cause they aint, far from it.

They will be fine, but for the same thing, the spax is cheaper, so is the Gaz kit. I wouldnt expect a huge diff between the diff kits, there isnt much you can do with fixed rd items.

As for spax, under their old ownership were not the best, but i run spax now on my fezzy, admittedly they were custom built, but they have not failed me in any way and are jsut as good as any otehr shocker. Quiality is fine, but im afrad their old image is still lingering with the misinformed.

Lionel Richie

HILLY, Ive changed my mind, 70mm aint low enough, so im getting custom made FK Automotive coilovers through R&A Design upto 100mm drop all round!!!

Lionel Richie

You know me Ben, the lower the better!!!!!

I know the driveshafts are probably gonna snap, and the steering racks gonna fall to bits, but at least itll look cool!!!!!

(oh yeah and my tyres will last 10mins)

H&R Coil Over lower the Clio by 30-70mm on the front and 20-50mm on the rear and they dont have yet the H&R PCS for this car, but if you would like to adjust rebound and bump you can ask KW for a special V3 version that is made by the competition department and then you can adust it individualy.

cheers