ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour ideas...

Subaru imp & leggy
I have a black 2003 172 and at the weekend I grabbed some wonderful hand doors and boot all with perspex windows. The doors have been weight reduced. Problem is new doors and boot are metallic red and my car is black. I could try and remove the perspex windows from the red doors and swap my glass for perspex. Or... any ideas on anything else I could do? Car is intended to be a track car and about to get a full cage welded in so money is getting tight

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Vinyl wrap them? Assuming you can find something similar colour wise (I guess it's pearl black rather than black gold being a 172)

Subaru imp & leggy
I think it's black gold. When it's clean there's a goldy fleck to the paint. Any idea what wrapping 2 doors and a boot might cost? Or is it something you could attempt yourself? Ie how hard is it?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
No ideas cost wise I'm afraid, I've wrapped a couple of bonnets before but never attempted anything more complex although there's no reason why it couldn't be done diy at home if you're confident.