ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau Clubsport/Jon Foz Xlow?

Still finding the seat position to high though, need to bin the sliders I think, but looking at it seems the seat would be to far forward. Anyone else had this issue with this set-up?

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Too high ? How tall are you ?

The sliders are only around 40mm high.

If you're finding that you don't have the leg room without runners you could try a longer set of sidemounts.

Have you tried changing the position of your sidemounts already as they have multiple slots to allow for this.

Attachments

• IMG_9033.JPG
    IMG_9033.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 100
Not tried changing the position of the side mounts but they look very short and nowhere near long enough, I'm only 6"1 but I'm all legs, lol. As you say will need longer side mounts. The sliders on the seat are terrible as well and don't lock properly and they have huge spacers in between so more like 5cm high.

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Not tried changing the position of the side mounts but they look very short and nowhere near long enough, I'm only 6"1 but I'm all legs, lol. As you say will need longer side mounts. The sliders on the seat are terrible as well and don't lock properly and they have huge spacers in between so more like 5cm high.
The sliders are well known for being low quality.
You can get longer sidemounts if you find out yours are too short.