ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau Clubsport?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Where are you pluging your seat belt to? What are you using on the other side and how is been mounted?
All the factory mounts. Nothing's been modified at all.
Just take the lower mount out, feed the belt off the loop, feed the belt through the seat then back onto the loop. Then bolt the fixing back into the sill.
I've even used the factory buckle, just drilled a 10mm hole in the Sparco subframe and fed a hi-ten M8 bolt and nylock nut on the end.
Looks completely factory.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Worth updating this thread now that they're in the car. I love them. For the money, they're unbeatable.
I love the interior now.

IMG_4731_zpsfjzxvzg8.jpg

IMG_4723_zpsjdg8jo8a.jpg

The finished interior:

IMG_4733_zpss3njutdm.jpg

I found them really comfortable and I've got back issues. Sat in them for over 4 hours going down to Blyton one year without an issue.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno like, the car I was in had the sidemounts bolted to proper seat bars. You could feel the base flexing even on the road.

I wouldn't run them personally

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Thread bump.

People who have got the XL's. What side mounts your using? Straight ones or ones that are slightly angled?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I believe you'll need the straight 90° ones mate.

The angled ones take up more width.

I thought that as well. I'll be buying some low Jon Foz mounts if that makes any difference. Not sure how wide they go to?