ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coventry Meet SAT 29th or SUN 30th! ALL CLIO TYPES

I won't be attending as my car looks a mess atm. Been keyed all down the passenger side and is sitting stupidly high - car should be all sorted for FCS though

BG182 FF
mines only on standard springs too!

just to say if anyone wants a clean car before arriving there's a ARC car wash just around the corner... ill be going: Post code "CV6 6EN"

2003 172
I won't be attending as my car looks a mess atm. Been keyed all down the passenger side and is sitting stupidly high - car should be all sorted for FCS though
Mine has more scratches than a cat post, more about meeting clio owners in our area so don't worry.

Mk3 1.4 clio

You will be alright mate mines cover in dents and scratches all over it haha

2003 172
Just checked my insurance,I'm multi car with my family so will have to be a passenger, if your covered you can take my car for a good spin, no worries. I trust you lot. Lol.

BG182 FF
im multi car with my family to as a named driver on my car ... whats this means in terms of you big chris ahaa

2003 172
15 and sunny all day, definitely show all my faults.lol. But I'm new, in 5 yrs I will be a master,haha. People can take the piss but by the sounds of it we are all new and learning.

BG182 FF
yeah ive been a member on here a while but this is my first meet. CSS14 will be my first annual. Ive driven alot of cars and even a GTR on trackday but never a clio sport aha

2003 172
im multi car with my family to as a named driver on my car ... whats this means in terms of you big chris ahaa
not sure if I'm covered to drive other peoples car, but you can drive mine no worries. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday.

BG182 FF
well if we just stay within the carpark aswell, i shouldnt think it should matter to much if you get me ;)

2003 172
Haha, Saturday is payday weekend so will be busy, but we can easily do a 20 minute circuit on some good roads, and mix and match each others cars, got used to my car until I drove my mums A140 today. Couldn't believe how slow and quiet it was. Mpg is no issue as long as your still alive, believe me.

2003 172
lmao will be nice to go for a ride in a 2.0 clio :D
Believe me you will love it, quickest hatch I've ever driven, but I'm going back to the 80/90s.lol. Had slow sensible cars since then. But now need some cheap fun and 172 is it.( without the mrs going mad.lol.)

Clio 172 Exclusive
You guys mind if I join in on this? Just joined and only bought the car last Thursday. Bit of a mess at the moment been sitting for a while and needs a t-cut and polish.

Mk3 1.4 clio
You guys mind if I join in on this? Just joined and only bought the car last Thursday. Bit of a mess at the moment been sitting for a while and needs a t-cut and polish.

Yeah your more than welcome mate. The more the merrier.

BG182 FF
I just got home after having a yellow bag stuck to my windscreen! (Parking ticket if you dont know :L) robbing b******s

2003 172
I just got home after having a yellow bag stuck to my windscreen! (Parking ticket if you dont know :L) robbing b*****ds
I get one every night, I deliver to Oxford st London park in a loading bay and still get one,although company I work for pay.