ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coventry Meet SAT 29th or SUN 30th! ALL CLIO TYPES

BG182 FF
IMG_20140327_165410.jpg had to do it this way as i cant work out where to get the code from off the new flickr -.- They must oif changed it today...

Anyway RS Grill fitted! easy 2 min swapp

Im probably not gonna bother haha, I proper fancy a lie-in so i'll just put up with a dirty car :rasp:

Whats this place like anyway? I can see it being stupid busy on a saturday afternoon....

2003 172
He has the Clio equivalent of Steven King's Christine,
just without the self repairing bit.
Why don't you come tomorrow,read some of your posts and they are funny, you seem to have a lot of knowledge, so think you should see our cars and advise? ( if your tough enough)

BG182 FF
I'm washing mine after work and then getting there for around 1 will look out for some clios! Park somewhere open if you can or where your car will stand out as the start of the meet aha! Looking forward to it :p

2003 172
I'm washing mine after work and then getting there for around 1 will look out for some clios! Park somewhere open if you can or where your car will stand out as the start of the meet aha! Looking forward to it :p
Will be busy, but if you park up the top where the taxis are won't be a problem,

Ph1, Z4, TR3a, SV650
I should be along to this, keep a lookout for a PH1 Flamer, if it's busy i'll be useless spotting anyone!

2003 172
Nice to meet you all lads, good first meet,most of us all new too this so next one will be much better, let's make it a regular meet but some country park with some good roads nearby, I'm thinking New bould common leamington,