ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked Front Fog Light Covers

On a '53' Clio Dynamique,

whats the best way to sort these?

seems a bit drastic to have to buy 2 complete fog lamp with housing etc. when my bulbs and everything are still fine and especially seen as they are roughly £70 each from renault, or go for around £30 each on ebay.

anybody any ideas?

Cheers, D

Renault financial services are pickin it up this friday though cos i have voluntary terminited my finance agreement and they'll charge me full whack for any damage!

might just tap out the shattered plastic lenses and super glue some clear perspex cut to the same shape i think.....and just hope they don't notice! :D

Monaco Blue 172
My front o/s one cracked and i had to pay full whack to sort it out! £70 is extortionate but seems the only option.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
Tut Tut...

guys check out this website... £34 for a front fog lamp (bulb included)

http://www.gsfcarparts.com/

i have ordered from them, just went to my local branch to pick it up... 20min job to fit.

hope this helps peeps

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Just keep looking on Ebay. I picked one up for my 172 for about £17 including postage after a week or two.