ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crossovers needed for new components?

Hello! I've upgraded my head unit to make use of bluetooth, and i've been donated a set of components (+ tweeters and crossovers) and a sub and amp(mono amp).

I'm not out to achieve a fantastic stereo system, therefore can i put in the components (with or without tweeters) without the crossovers, safely? i presume the standard system has some sort of crossovers already? Thank you

Hello! I've upgraded my head unit to make use of bluetooth, and i've been donated a set of components (+ tweeters and crossovers) and a sub and amp(mono amp).

I'm not out to achieve a fantastic stereo system, therefore can i put in the components (with or without tweeters) without the crossovers, safely? i presume the standard system has some sort of crossovers already? Thank you
The only crossover on the standard setup are the capacitors fixed to the back of the tweeters.
so you will need something on the replacement tweeters.