ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Areas Day 14 (SOUTH WEST) 21.09.14

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Re: CS Areas Day 14 (SOUTH WEST "south") 21.09.14

To be fair that's what caused the last problem. I'm not telling you how to moderate anything/anyone, I'm just pointing that out.

I know you all personally so I know what's going on

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I don't know any of you, I'm not on Faceache so I don't care about who posted what about whoevers auntys dogs sisters flea. The next person in here to insult another club member in any way gets points.

Rule number 6 is pretty clear;

6. Personal attacks both on the forum and through PM of any kind to anyone will not be tolerated. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

PL31 2RD mate ;)

So this is going to be the initial meeting place for Sunday the 21st and I'm going to say mid day 12:00 as the meeting time, might get a bit of food from the pub at this post code and head off for a drive and some photos, if the menu looks rubbish or it's super expensive I will have a look for food near by along our travels :)

Any questions send me a PM.

But please get your names down below if your interested in the meet.

Also hopefully photos will be going in PFC/ PPC mags so any obligations to photos going in if your coming let me know and we can sort it out so you stay out the way for the photos we send off :)

BG 182 FF

So this is going to be the initial meeting place for Sunday the 21st and I'm going to say mid day 12:00 as the meeting time, might get a bit of food from the pub at this post code and head off for a drive and some photos, if the menu looks rubbish or it's super expensive I will have a look for food near by along our travels :)

Any questions send me a PM.

But please get your names down below if your interested in the meet.

Also hopefully photos will be going in PFC/ PPC mags so any obligations to photos going in if your coming let me know and we can sort it out so you stay out the way for the photos we send off :)

for the food part it's nice food there prices aren't stupid but if need be i'm a chef at a table table, (the pubs next to the premier inn's beef eater brewers fair ect) so if we're all together i get 25% off so might be worth a think about :) as they have one in Bodmin

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

for the food part it's nice food there prices aren't stupid but if need be i'm a chef at a table table, (the pubs next to the premier inn's beef eater brewers fair ect) so if we're all together i get 25% off so might be worth a think about :) as they have one in Bodmin

What do you think is best to do?

BG 182 FF

personally i'd say stay at the pub at the meet point as it might be ab it of a faf to get into the table table, plus they're outside seating at the pub ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

personally i'd say stay at the pub at the meet point as it might be ab it of a faf to get into the table table, plus they're outside seating at the pub ;)

Cool, what's the name of this pub just to confirm?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Cool right attendance list needed.

1. Dan,

BG 182 FF

Yeah should be able to make it out for a couple hours, my sisters on about coming in her 200 cup also

BG 182 FF

may not be able to attend now, my car is deciding to go into limp mode constantly :( so got it booked in a few days after the meet

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So this has transferred into the only southwest meet on areas day so let's try and get some numbers, PFC want to cover this!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
That's a shame. Get more at the monthly meets.

I know but what can you do other than organise something, if people don't wana come they won't come lol

Especially when you think the northwest and Birmingham have 20+ potential people attending!

The South west has let down the rest of the areas on a big day :(

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
My post was serious and made in the best interest of the majority of the members in the region. Obviously I don't get on with some of the people I'm talking about but the fact is they have the numbers and the meets so why not if it encourages people?

Yes, it is a rep's job, but the northern rep has been AWOL for ages.

I deleted both posts as the one above was out of order and your one was a reply to it.

Ok, fair enough, thank you.

My post was serious and made in the best interest of the majority of the members in the region. Obviously I don't get on with some of the people I'm talking about but the fact is they have the numbers and the meets so why not if it encourages people?

Yes, it is a rep's job, but the northern rep has been AWOL for ages.

So basically you're asking the members to do the job of the AWOL rep.
While I have no actual problem with that, no one has done a single thing about it in over a YEAR regardless of how many people mentioned that they hadn't even heard of the rep in question.
For a club of this size, you'd have thought it would have been sorted out asap.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
So basically you're asking the members to do the job of the AWOL rep.
While I have no actual problem with that, no one has done a single thing about it in over a YEAR regardless of how many people mentioned that they hadn't even heard of the rep in question.
For a club of this size, you'd have thought it would have been sorted out asap.

I agree entirely. It was promised to be sorted back in January but it didn't happen.

I agree entirely. It was promised to be sorted back in January but it didn't happen.

Well I'm sure there's a valid reason, RDR explained (as much as he could) the current situation with reps at CSS and it does seem there's a fair amount going on behind the scenes.
Hopefully everything and everyone can move forward once things are sorted out.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Area reps are being reviewed and we will be putting out applications soon, the south west will be split into. 3 parts.

As for this meet it's just a matter of get it done hopefully more people turn up than on the list we get the photos together and it's looks pretty cool in PFC lol