ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cs festival 2017

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I'll be coming this year all being well. Really go do last time I went (2015)

Booked both AM and PM track sessions because I f**king love driving fast!

Heading over from Stanley, Wakefield, just off jct 30 of the M62. Keen to convoy over with some locals, if they'll take a plastic Yorkshireman in the convoy?

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5

Heading over from Stanley, Wakefield, just off jct 30 of the M62. Keen to convoy over with some locals, if they'll take a plastic Yorkshireman in the convoy?

Nope, you can drive over on your own, in silence ;)

I'm sure there'll be a convoy down, it just depends who wants to go down mega early like last year.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

Any passenger rides? :) I've need been on a track before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

I'll do an early start, for a couple of laps riding shot gun[emoji106].
What time did we meet last year, half 7 was it? Getting there early will give me a couple of hours to pitch the tent!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Will I still be good to buy a ticket around July time? I'll definitely be wanting to convoy down.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate, track time will be gone no doubt but entry tickets will be available still. Got mine 2 weeks before last year.
Sweet, I don't think i'll be tracking anyway however much I want to! Hopefully i'll get some passenger laps in with people though.
Anyone else bringing the Mrs? Mine wants to come with

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Sweet, I don't think i'll be tracking anyway however much I want to! Hopefully i'll get some passenger laps in with people though.

Mrs stays at home! I can't do with the ear ache!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah leave her at home. Better to take the Mrs to SCITP or fcs where there's more than cars to do and look at.