ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cs junior - hi every1....

clio 1.4 16v 2000 mk2 ph1
hi everyone im 17 still learning to drive but have been driving a wile as ive grown up round cars, (runing a renault garage is the family business), i havent got a sport (i wish lol) gess i'll just have to wait, at the moment ive got a mk2 ph1 1.4 16v, 5 door :mad::dapprove: unfortunately thats all i could have but im determined i can still make it look good! ive been getting it ready for the past year or so its coming along starting to look quite nice, just wana to do it rite wich is why i joined the forum, to get ideas from lads (and ladies) that no what there doing...
hope everyones cool with that! its good to a part of it!

thanks harry

172 cup
hi everyone im 17 still learning to drive but have been driving a wile as ive grown up round cars, (runing a renault garage is the family business), i havent got a sport (i wish lol) gess i'll just have to wait, at the moment ive got a mk2 ph1 1.4 16v, 5 door :mad::dapprove: unfortunately thats all i could have but im determined i can still make it look good! ive been getting it ready for the past year or so its coming along starting to look quite nice, just wana to do it rite wich is why i joined the forum, to get ideas from lads (and ladies) that no what there doing...

thanks harry

Good job you didnt miss that out you would have been like a lamb to the slaughter.....

welcome anyway!

thanks harry

Good job you didnt miss that out you would have been like a lamb to the slaughter.....

welcome anyway!

haha it wouldnt be me to miss the ladies out lol

oh my i just saw chris's car ^^ make me feel small haha..

thats niiice m8 trust me workin at a renault garage i see alot bt nt many like that!

fiesta 1.25
my car?Your car looks v shiney mate. I like that just not keen on the wheels and i think ph2 rear lights would look better.Good work though

my car?Your car looks v shiney mate. I like that just not keen on the wheels and i think ph2 rear lights would look better.Good work though

yea likin your 172 chris alot, what have you got riten along the skirt in the trophy style writing? yea im starting to maybe regret the wheels, haha yea i no i got the lights when i went through my chavy stage lol u shuda seen the way i started it....shamefull but lukily i saw how much of a fooool i was being!

cheers for the feedback every1!