ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food IV

CS vs Food IV - Pit and Pendulum

281803_10151060698973924_605183369_n.jpg

Right, finally got round to making this thread. The forth CS vs Food meet is upon us...

Location: Pit and Pendulum (some gothy pub in the centre of Nottingham)
Date: I think the 7th November was agreed in the last thread (i'm going to have to check i'm not working now though)
Time: 7pm
Cost: Dependant on which challenge you attempt

So, who's up for one of the challenges?!! Get your names on the list.

1. Harpham (should be alright for this, but I need to check at work)

Once we have our names, ill get Arif Khan (aka Daveski) to book the table, as usual.

Bus w**ker
Aww gutted*, I've already got plans for the 7th so I can't make it.

*Not really, just looking at the menu has made me feel sick.

Bus w**ker
I can promise you that if you turn up that much later you'll not see that...or anyone at all as they'll all be home in bed wanting to die.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wish I was closer, I want to monster those nacho's :dapprove:

This could be my first CS event, I work in Notts and play squash after work on a Wednesday but should be finished in time for this.
Provisionally yes, I'll come and gorge.

Right guys, i'm going to have to bail on this unfortunately, as it turns out that I am going to be working.
Apologies.

Still feel free to go ahead with though and destroy some challenges!!

:(

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Can't you re-arrange it for the week after? I'm busy to on the 7th.

Mink

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Auto correct iFail - Typo that caught on years ago... A few people still call me "Mink".

Bus w**ker
Right guys, i'm going to have to bail on this unfortunately, as it turns out that I am going to be working.
Apologies.

Still feel free to go ahead with though and destroy some challenges!!

:(

Good excuse, no one will realise it's because you're scared to venture out with out me.

I can do the 14th FYI.

LOL. You can do a meet without me, you know. ;)

Ermm, for about the next month, I have shifts on pretty much every evening tbh. Wednesday was the only real day in the week that I could spare. There's only really a Sunday left for me, which is s**te for everyone else I guess.

EDIT: Lol, Dave, I can't call in sick after literally just agreeing to take over a class from this week.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Mutha fuc... Do you know how hard it is to get a Hall Pass these days!?!

Is anyone else still up for this or is it done?

Mick