ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food Part Trois

Bus w**ker
c***s the lot of you.

Anyway EM would be nothing without me, so all you younguns can f**k off.

I do like how the only decent meets we've ever had have been ones involving food, much like how at CSS most of the cool kids didn't even discuss cars or pay attention to them lol.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Should be a laugh, will have to leave around half nine because of having a stupid curfew.

Bus w**ker
Could some fine gent give a guy a handjob errrrr lift, I mean lift :) not driving my car has I hate it!!!!

No can do I'll be working late, hitting the gym and then going straight there stanking too like f**k am I washing for you clowns.

Edition 30
Hi girls, I'm not usually a bailer but the old man is off to see Noel Gallagher tomorrow night and I've got to look after my lil sis.

Gutted :(

Edition 30
I'm not bringing my little sister to a CS meet at Hooters Paul!

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
Puff. It is actually a family restaurant and IIRC all the waitresses have many kids each, possibly to many different men.

Bus w**ker
I'll make it up to you both.

Sy are we going LDN?

Txt me.

I'm deffo down on the 4th October with work so depends on the Southerners.

I'll sort out with the fairies tomorrow mate - will ring one - and then let you know, I'm still too ruined from last night to be able to think right now.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That's a good point. If she's at least 16, bring her along and I will look after her for the week.