ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food Part Trois

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm coming from Coalville and judging by google I go pretty close to there if you need a lift?

Think this should be it...

1. bright

2. sbridgey
3. Harpham
4. Clarkey
5. Gray
6. Daveski + Mrs Daveski
7. Mick
8. Toby + his sister ;)
9. Sym0n
10. Owen92
11. Luke.Boosh
12. Lewisflintham

So yeah, should be 12 of us.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I think you're going the wrong way if you pass Beeston on your way from there.

@Paul, I think it was 10 or 11. What's the confirmed list now?
Apparently it's only the next junction up the the M1 so don't mind if sbridgey still needs a lift.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Apparently it's only the next junction up the the M1 so don't mind if sbridgey still needs a lift.

As long as the seats are cleaned before hand, I have seen your threads about what you do in the car....

Bus w**ker
Tobz, the 4th is off. We'll reschedule LDN for November or something, yeah I could have text you to let you know this but it will annoy the others to post totally off topic in here and it also pisses you off because you're whipped by your little Sister.

Faggot.

182 Cup
Tobz, the 4th is off. We'll reschedule LDN for November or something, yeah I could have text you to let you know this but it will annoy the others to post totally off topic in here and it also pisses you off because you're whipped by your little Sister.

Faggot.

FLOL

182 Cup
I was going to be cleaning my car today, but won't get chance till tommorow now. Will be pretty damn dirty. :dapprove:

182 Cup
I've seen a family of 4 eating in Hooters before, the kids must've been that age or younger.

Its not Hooters you have to worry about, its that Kieran chap.

Proper family restaurant over in america from what I remember, twas 10 years ago mind!