ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food - The Flaming Burger Challenge

Best bet is probably get there a few minutes early and we'll all park together. Meet & greet, and I can attempt to get some shite photos of all our sheds before we all die a meaty death.

182 Cup
Sounds like the best bet harpham. Will be there a "bit" early as im halfway there already. my car is very shedlike at the moment :(

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Balls! Only just seen this and I have plans for tonight already otherwise I wouldve been up for it! :(

I await photos/video of Sy slinging a burger at the first quitter. lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Ah bugger working in Lincoln at the moment and only just seen these..

Although have had two failed "challenges" so far!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you and Paul join me and do that challenge again I'll travel, I am jealous I'm not there now though :(

Gray has to have finished? if he can't do it then I won't be able to.

Clio 197
That was a good laugh. You cannot appreciate how much food there is unless you have a go at the challenge. I can't believe how well James did. My stomach hurts. I feel tired but way too full to sleep (and I didn't eat that much) My thoughts are with James...he's gonna feel the after effects bad!

I sat on the toilet having the driest, meatiest poo ever.

IT WON'T COME OUT.
Actually just dribbled some drink out at that! ROLFing!!!
So close yet so far :(
You we're nearly my hero. Epic effort.
Just had to shower. Felt dirty after trying that.
FLOL. I can't stop sweating now. Feel horrible and so ill.

This was a f**king stupid idea.

Quote of the night:
"I'm going to sleep in the bath, because then it doesn't matter if I s**t myself"
FLOL

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
I did head towards Nottingham tbf... 1hr 15mins on Google and I didn't set off until well after 6pm, then I hit traffic and called Daveski to justify to presence. He said don't bother lol. I took a random girl out instead, didn't get anywhere mind! :dapprove: