ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF 16 camper van village!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Looking for all people wanting to camp over in their vans instead of stopping in tents at CSF this time round.

Myself and @Typhoon are both going to be stopping in our vans so we need to setup an area so they can all go together at the venue.

Post below if you're bringing your van.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If I decide not to do track time, then I'll come in my van. Although there's not much room in the back with it being racked out

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If I decide not to do track time, then I'll come in my van. Although there's not much room in the back with it being racked out

My old one was racked out and I could sleep in it "OK" just need a single or 3/4 blow up bed

Clio with a body kit
I'm tempted to bring the van as it'd be more comfortable than a tent. Id prefer to drive in the vee tho! I'll make the decision nearer the time.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yes! I'll even screw some optics up lol

I'll need a bit more space as Jackie will probably be with me

Have a look at a vango air beam Awning! Go up in minutes and turn your van into a 3 bed detached property lol

Clio with a body kit
Looks like I'm going to have to do a trailer test then! @Knuckles
I'll make sure I have a car there @Sunglasses_Ron thanks for the kind offer of driving one. Could alway chauffeur me home Sunday then I could get smashed and not worry about having to drive, I wouldn't want you to miss out on a fosters session tho!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Doesn't a van just turn in to a big fridge at night? It's basically an ice box surely?

Not when there is people inside, or a heater wired.

Also a well insulated van keeps temps up or down quite well depending on the time of year.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm not going to bother with a roof rack. I've got the rear steps though.

You got a bulkhead in yours @V6Dan ?

If you do, I'll have it.. £10.

Clio with a body kit
I'm not going to bother with a roof rack. I've got the rear steps though.

You got a bulkhead in yours @V6Dan ?

If you do, I'll have it.. £10.

Yes it's got a bulkhead mate. I wouldn't be without. Keep so much noise/dust and smell away and a lot safer.

I need one of them roof racks with ladder!
First impressions of it are good. Silent at cruising speeds!

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Got through last years CSS piss up without puking, the morning after on the other hand....
tell me about it.. i saw it :D (and heard)
Also @JP83 can you have a sound proof van? with a sound proof fence around it? and park it in the hanger? :D OR can we give out CS branded ear plugs this year please @Nik